IGNORED

Andy King

Leicester fan here. Andy King is a brilliant player in the championship, who knows what he would be like in the Prem, but you guys have had success on that front before with Cahill. King is the type of player who reads the game very well. He has scored plenty of goals this season, where most of them have come from little runs in to the box, which he times to perfection. He's bagged 13 for us in the league this year, and had another 4 or 5 disallowed. Bearing in mind that he doesnt take freekicks or pens, that is a brilliant stat for a midfielder! King can be quite anonymous throughout a game, which can be frustrating, but he also gets stuck in, and helps a lot out in defence. He does a lot of the ugly work aswell as scoring.

The fans at Leicester love him, because of his fine form and ability to win matches, but also because he seems to have a genuine affection for the club. If we dont go up this season, I hope you sign him, as this fella could turn out to be a great player in the prem. Regarding a price, i definitely think it would be around the 5 mil. mark. He's very highly regarded, and as a club, we are in no need of the money at the moment.

That was all. Best of luck for the rest of the season lads :) Do you play Liverpool again? If so, turn them over! Hate em.

Peace.

Edited by Butters

Leicester fan here. Andy King is a brilliant player in the championship, who knows what he would be like in the Prem, but you guys have had success on that front before with Cahill. King is the type of player who reads the game very well. He has scored plenty of goals this season, where most of them have come from little runs in to the box, which he times to perfection. He's bagged 13 for us in the league this year, and had another 4 or 5 disallowed. Bearing in mind that he doesnt take freekicks or pens, that is a brilliant stat for a midfielder! King can be quite anonymous throughout a game, which can be frustrating, but he also gets stuck in, and helps a lot out in defence. He does a lot of the ugly work aswell as scoring.

The fans at Leicester love him, because of his fine form and ability to win matches, but also because he seems to have a genuine affection for the club. If we dont go up this season, I hope you sign him, as this fella could turn out to be a great player in the prem. Regarding a price, i definitely think it would be around the 5 mil. mark. He's very highly regarded, and as a club, we are in no need of the money at the moment.

That was all. Best of luck for the rest of the season lads :) Do you play Liverpool again? If so, turn them over! Hate em.

Peace.

cheer mate, best of luck with the promotion. Question for ya, would you swap him for Yak?

cheer mate, best of luck with the promotion. Question for ya, would you swap him for Yak?

Hard to say really. Only seen Yak for a few games, and although he is a class above The Championship, his workrate isn't the best which makes it quite frustrating. Mind you, if he scores every second match, I suppose his workrate doesn't matter. Our centre midfield of King and Richie Wellens is the engine of the team, and King himself is very capable of scoring goals so I wouldn't opt for a straight swap. We'd want a bit of cash too ;)

Hard to say really. Only seen Yak for a few games, and although he is a class above The Championship, his workrate isn't the best which makes it quite frustrating. Mind you, if he scores every second match, I suppose his workrate doesn't matter. Our centre midfield of King and Richie Wellens is the engine of the team, and King himself is very capable of scoring goals so I wouldn't opt for a straight swap. We'd want a bit of cash too ;)

That rules it out then!

Seems to be gathering a little bit of pace this one.

A lot of the Leicester City fans I work with and teach reckon he could well be on his way. Not sure about as part of a deal for Yak though. The love appears to have worn off a little after the last few games of him not doing a lot.

Seems to be gathering a little bit of pace this one.

A lot of the Leicester City fans I work with and teach reckon he could well be on his way. Not sure about as part of a deal for Yak though. The love appears to have worn off a little after the last few games of him not doing a lot.

surely not! rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...