IGNORED

Sports Illustrated Article

Louis

damn xenophobes. hey pal, we're all toffees here, take it easy, we don't need any divisions amongst our ranks, no matter where we're all from

Wasn't actually being serious there....just a little playfulness with an Irishman ;) .

Apologies if you took it the wrong way :)

This thread is a car crash. I was hoping it would be a debate on whether we think Everton will be "going through the motions" for the foreseeable with the possible exception of a cup win. Instead it's a anti-"soccer" topic with sarcastic xenophobic comments.

This thread is a car crash. I was hoping it would be a debate on whether we think Everton will be "going through the motions" for the foreseeable with the possible exception of a cup win. Instead it's a anti-"soccer" topic with sarcastic xenophobic comments.

I don't really think the article said anything that we don't already know Louis....it was just explaining the situation to Americans, although very few of them will care very much.

I don't really think the article said anything that we don't already know Louis....it was just explaining the situation to Americans, although very few of them will care very much.

im american.. I played soccer with a guy who is from southport, and he was the one who guided me in the right direction towards the everton football club.

as we like to say "those who dont understand dont matter"

UP THE TOFFEE!

im american.. I played soccer with a guy who is from southport, and he was the one who guided me in the right direction towards the everton football club.

as we like to say "those who dont understand dont matter"

UP THE TOFFEE!

Apologies....I should have added that the chosen few care a lot :) !

Me, well I am just enjoying this car crash ROFL Lets face it Mike when you are in a hole you stop digging. The Americans are out to get you.

The Yanks Are Coming has never sounded so apt... and so funny. :lol:

It is actually great to see someone else get it in the neck :lol:

(For those who don't know Mike is not really xenophobic or anti American.... he hates us all :lol:

It is something to do with his age I think)

Louis, I have to admit I found the article a little bit aimed at the less intelligent amongst us. I think it could have been written better, with a bit more substance.