IGNORED

Jeffers Article

Hafnia

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/defiant-hopeful-realistic-and-regretful-ndash-the-many-sides-of-franny-jeffers-2240396.html?

Pity to see his career end up like this. I remember reading his regular article in the match day program about life in lilleshalle and enjoyed it. I never thought he would have been top class but surely a premier league standard for his career.

his career highlight was being involved in the biggest fleecing in football..10million? we saw them coming all the way :lol:

I thought Jeffers was going to be a brilliant striker, I don't know what happened to him when he joined Arsenal but he just seemed to totally disintegrate as a top class player. I was more disappointed when we sold him than Rooney, yet he's ended up being a bit of a waster.

After he went Rooney had that undershirt saying "Once a Blue always a Blue" as a dig at him. Wonder what happened to Rooney after that, anybody know what became of him? :angry:

Didnt he start shagging prostitutes and stuff? Really wasted his carreer hasnt he! Theres a moral to this story isnt there altho i cant get past 'shag prostitutes and it makes you good at footy!' and thats not right surely???

Didnt he start shagging prostitutes and stuff? Really wasted his carreer hasnt he! Theres a moral to this story isnt there altho i cant get past 'shag prostitutes and it makes you good at footy!' and thats not right surely???

its a tactic Rodwell appears to be trying to use so who knows it might work!