IGNORED

Jags And Baines.

Both should play the next friendly.

Dawson, Terry, and Cole have been released from the squad back to their clubs.

Should see a back line containing Jags, Lescott, and Baines on Tuesday or is it Weds.?

Shame Hibbert isn't in the Squad. :P

Fantastic.

Baines not even deemed worthy of a place on the bench and Jags only good enough for 3 minutes in the game that mattered. But both will play in a meaningless game. Watch them both get injured.

Have to agree here with Mark - its great that they are getting another Cap however i would have liked this is a meaningful competive game as apposed to a pointless friendly with so many players sent home. That said it could be argued that Dawson got the nod ahead of him because Capello knew he would be sending him home? (clutching at straws i know :rolleyes: )

Edited by scouse

better quality signal i guess..itv are a bit gash at times..

as for the game carroll really has the touch of a baby elephant doesn't he? and young just puts his foot through everythin doesn't seem to think much..poor from jags too for their chance if im bein harsh cos he stepped up when he was never gonna catch him offside