IGNORED

Jags And Baines.

baines got a 5 in the paper..said he was lucky not to be sent off and i kinda agree..unconvincing performance it said though which i feel is a bit harsh..he got forward a few times set up a chance for young and put in a couple of beltin crosses..couldn't really do more as england seemed to favour the right hand side

baines got a 5 in the paper..said he was lucky not to be sent off and i kinda agree..

Goal.com...

It is testament to Baines' excellence that Ashley Cole was barely missed. The Everton man got forward well and handled the threatening raids down his flank adroitly 7.

The Mirror gave him a seven also....I should buy a different paper if I were you Marco :) .

I thought Jags was all over the place and looked very dodgy tbh.

Maybe because he was playing on the left of Cahill?

Possibly reinforcing for Davey that he's doing the right thing always picking Distin...was really hoping Jags would have a stormer there to prove he could do it :( .

And he's just not a right back is he....even though some reports reckoned he played better there than at CB last night.

Maybe because he was playing on the left of Cahill?

Possibly reinforcing for Davey that he's doing the right thing always picking Distin...was really hoping Jags would have a stormer there to prove he could do it :( .

I was thinking that myself tbh.

I wouldn't play Jags on the left of our defence either if we were to ever play Jags and Heitinga together. Heitinga is two footed and could easily cope playing as the left-sided CB, IMO.

I wouldn't play Jags on the left of our defence either if we were to ever play Jags and Heitinga together. Heitinga is two footed and could easily cope playing as the left-sided CB, IMO.

Hadn't thought of that :lol::unsure: .

Not thinking straight just at the mo....wondering whether I'd get let off murdering the plumber due to extreme provocation :violent::violent: .