IGNORED

Is It Easy To Get A Ticket For Everton-Liverpool?

It would all depend on when the game is played and how well we are playing. In the past couple of seasons tickets have gone on general sale before the game but if we are playing great football, had some decent results then that would change. If you know anyone who might have a season ticket but can't make it would be the easy option, other then that enter all the competitions offering tickets that you come across or keep checking the website for news. You could also check various websites offering packages but tickets end up being astronomical. Would like to know which Derbies you have seen and how they rate.

Edited by The Beard

You're all heart :lol: .

...and I'll throw in a match day programme (once I've read it) and maybe even a pint before (to give you the ticket) and after the game (for you to return my ticket).

Hang on... £455 is a bloody bargain for that service!!!

...and I'll throw in a match day programme (once I've read it) and maybe even a pint before (to give you the ticket) and after the game (for you to return my ticket).

Hang on... £455 is a bloody bargain for that service!!!

Ah! The good old Taxi Club. I miss that place. Come to think of it £455 might be a bit cheap unless you have "restricted view" :lol:

Ah! The good old Taxi Club. I miss that place. Come to think of it £455 might be a bit cheap unless you have "restricted view" :lol:

Mine's early bird £499 with best view in the house, totally unrestricted and a comfortable ledge to put my arms on when my head goes in my hands when the going gets tough. :lol:

Mine's early bird £499 with best view in the house, totally unrestricted and a comfortable ledge to put my arms on when my head goes in my hands when the going gets tough. :lol:

Is your name Bill Kenright?

Mines totally unrestricted but it's in lower gwlady's - I wouldn't change it though - I like the atmosphere there!

I have been to the following derbies so far:

Inter-AC Milan (January 2010)

Werder Bremen-Hamburg (September 2010)

Rangers-Celtic (February 2011 and March 2011)

Roma-Lazio (March 2011)

Before this i was a season ticket holder at Chelsea up until the end of last season (got too expensive, atmosphere completely gone although it did go a long time ago if im honest,lost interest in the premier league and took a more solid interest in international football, bundesliga and Serie A, many of the players don't have the passion and i feel like a lone wolf questioning why John Terry should ask for a pay rise on a yearly basis) Went to the world cup too and been to a few 'smaller bundesliga matches' such as a few Schalke and Bayern Munich matches. Also went to a lot of Millwall games when i was young with my schoolmates but that's a different story. Always had a soft spot for Everton but only been as a Chelsea fan, would love to go a few Everton games next year and see what the vibe is like.

It would all depend on when the game is played and how well we are playing. In the past couple of seasons tickets have gone on general sale before the game but if we are playing great football, had some decent results then that would change. If you know anyone who might have a season ticket but can't make it would be the easy option, other then that enter all the competitions offering tickets that you come across or keep checking the website for news. You could also check various websites offering packages but tickets end up being astronomical. Would like to know which Derbies you have seen and how they rate.

I can't compare being an Evertonian to being a Chelsea fan as I have only ever supported Everton. But to me it is a friendly club and has a lot of passion. (Although the crowd has been known to fall pretty quiet at times I put it down to fans actually being engrossed in the game. Generally Everton support is very good in comparison with other premier clubs. As for the derby... well thats a different kettle of fish altogether. Passion, heart felt injustice at the ref, and usual derby stuff. Not sure how other places compare but there is often a mixing of Everton and Liverpool fans in a mutual friendly hate if you follow me. Not the 'friendly derby' of yesteryear as the players often try to break each other in half, but the fans get on together well enough... we have to as we are usually brothers and sisters.