IGNORED

Summer Strategy

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news//tm_headline=everton-fc-latest-david-moyes-eyeing-bill-kenwright-talks-over-summer-transfer-strategy%26method=full%26objectid=28705629%26siteid=92534-name_page.html

David: "So, Bill, what funds do I have to work with?"

Bill: "Here's the thing, you're going to have to come up with every penny yourself. Sell a player or two and then you can use that money to bring in other players. But, you can't have all of that money because we've got debts to pay off. Good luck David, I believe you can do this and keep saving my arse. Thanks for that by the way, you've been a godsend."

Bill "David, is Luke Garbutt ready for the first team?"

Dave "not for another couple of years yet why?"

Bill "Because I've just sold Baines to city in deal of the century and you now have £5m to spend for the striker you desperately need, by the way I just offered £20m for Messi - that will keep them kidded, I can't use the 'watch this space' line again"

Bill starts a new thread on toffeetalk about the medical staff being in, he checks his facebook account to see that Moyse has gone from in a relationship, to its complicated with bill, and Randy Lerner likes this. Man city have also poked baines, but lescott is no longer a friend.