IGNORED

Moyes Wants 15M To Sort The Team Out?

i know we are not blessed with funds, but id have thought that 15m aint gonna get us much in the way of new blood, but Moyes says this is what he wants from BK, does this mean we are going to concentrate on bringing through the kids next year(personally i hope so) i know its paper talk, and thats usually a load of bollox but it does'nt seem to make sense to me, anyone shed any light on this?

I think the demand for the 15 is on top of selling deadwood which would make sense from a progressive point of view.

However if this isn't the case then his transfer policy will be young lads like maggy, from teams who are struggling but feel the need to sell the promising players while they have value.

If Moyes wants a top striker (that we need), then that 15 will need to be spent fully on him.

I don't mind the idea of a few free's, who can fill the squad, as long as our young guns start gettin more game time. I think ridding some of our bigger earners would free up the wages for a couple of our lads who are hungrier, to prove that they too are worth the bigger bucks.

I think we could comfortanbly sort out some weaker areas of our squad, aside from buying in a big money striker.

There looks to be a couple of freebies we can bring in if we get in there quick and like Ten says we should be able to rid a couple of the big earners to lower the wage bill.