IGNORED

12/1 To Finish In The Top 4

Victor Chandler have us down as 12/1 (better than everywhere else) to finish in the top 4 next season. What do you reckon? I may have a cheeky £20 on it. If we start well for once we may surprise a few people....plus I could do with a nice £260 back if it comes in!

Click here to see all Top 4 finish odds

we will see how the squad is strengthened... personally would love to be optimistic but 5th or 6th realistically. That said, get a striker who can bang them in, see if Rodwell pushes on, Arteta finds form and maybe Barkley comes into things then who knows. Not far off a very good first 11

Those odds generous? us in top four should be close 40-50, maybe even much higher, before it could be good play. But when you fan something, you dont think with brains than you heart :) . To us for top4 challenger next season, it shuld be other changes in squad than just new player Felliboy returning from injury :D

Victor Chandler have us down as 12/1 (better than everywhere else) to finish in the top 4 next season. What do you reckon? I may have a cheeky £20 on it. If we start well for once we may surprise a few people....plus I could do with a nice £260 back if it comes in!

Click here to see all Top 4 finish odds

For those of you who dont understand betting odds, if you bet £20 you lose £20

For those of you who dont understand betting odds, if you bet £20 you lose £20

hahaha your quite right you know, i can near enough pick the score every week and be spot on, the week i put money on something unbelievable happen like Vic gets a hat trick!

If Moyse doesn't start the season by experimenting with line ups he knows won't work then we have a decent chance of a top 4 finish.

On the other hand if he decides to do his off season trials during the first couple of months of the season then 7th/8th is were we'll be this time next year.

Its just not likely to happen. City will spend loads again this summer, so it pretty much leaves Arsenal as the team we will need to overtake. We will need to have a flawless season to even have a chance. I can see the league looking very different from this season. The top 8 will be miles ahead of the rest I think.

Its just not likely to happen. City will spend loads again this summer, so it pretty much leaves Arsenal as the team we will need to overtake. We will need to have a flawless season to even have a chance. I can see the league looking very different from this season. The top 8 will be miles ahead of the rest I think.

I agree here, but I think Spurs and Liverpool will spend big aswell, I think that we will end up 7th again and the best we can hope for is a Cup.