IGNORED

Kaboul

We don't need a replacement for Jags if he goes, arggggghhhh! It makes literally zero sense to sell Jags and bring another fucking defender in.

If we sell him and bring another CB in I will blow my top.

im with romey..we have heitinga, distin and has everyone forgot about yobo? also duffy and mustafi? enterin their early 20s it's the right time to get them game time! i'd have no qualms havin them backups to the other 3! united did it with evans..ok i think he's shit but they give young defenders a chance!

We don't need a replacement for Jags if he goes, arggggghhhh! It makes literally zero sense to sell Jags and bring another fucking defender in.

Agreed 100% altho i dont see Jags going to be honest i just dont see Wenger paying anywhere near what we want for him funny that coz he overprices every player he has. 9 million for Bentner is a fucking joke!

Edited by smeghead1

Agree with all those who say we dont need a centre back. Striker and a wide left player. With Distin and Heitinga, Yobo waiting in the wings another CB could stifle the development of Duffy or Mustafi. Duffy was tweeting about a loan move for 1st team experience but we could build in the option to recall if we had an injury crisis.

Rodwell could even revert back to CB in the event of injuries.

I am assuming this is because you feel we have enough cover? I'd agree but I think yobo is too expensive to be a backup and while it may be difficult to sell him, based on his lack of appearances in friendlies so far I get the sense moyes and co think they can get rid of him yet.