IGNORED

Italy Will Beat Australia

Guest Reg Reagan

It's nice to see neutral observers agree Australia deserved to win or at least go to extra-time...i am absolutely shattered!!! and that is the biggest understatement of the century! i feel a sadness that I just can't shake. I have NO idea how you England supporters can put up with this every 4 yrs for the past 40 yrs!

...I used to watch games of teams I really hated just to see them lose...now that I know what it feels like to have your team kicked out of the World Cup I will never again wish that on anyone!

:(

It's nice to see neutral observers agree Australia deserved to win or at least go to extra-time...i am absolutely shattered!!! and that is the biggest understatement of the century! i feel a sadness that I just can't shake. I have NO idea how you England supporters can put up with this every 4 yrs for the past 40 yrs!

...I used to watch games of teams I really hated just to see them lose...now that I know what it feels like to have your team kicked out of the World Cup I will never again wish that on anyone!

33434[/snapback]

:( you should have won, you where robbed, another dicky ref :blink:

Guest Reg Reagan

australia didnt even deserve to be there nor did they have any divine rights to be at the world cup so suck poo to them! and i have won my £600 from yesterdays game:D

gotta love the italians :D

why didnt australia deserve to be there. they won fair and square in the play offs in there qualification stage. and they got to that round by beating japan and drawing against croatia. they dont have divine rights to lose and italy didnt have divine rights to win.

may i ask you what you have against the aussies. and dont bring up the prisoner story or harry kewell is in the squad because thats jus sad

Guest Reg Reagan
may i ask you what you have against the aussies.

33535[/snapback]

just my past history i have had down there as a tourist in australia

Guest Reg Reagan
Thought you were Australian by birth??

33546[/snapback]

no i was born in north london and lived in sydney as a teenager until i was 17 and moved back to england

Guest Reg Reagan

Not really appropiate reg, i will be happy to tell you why or anyone else why this was edited if your unsure

Edited by ianthetoffee

from what ive heard from friends and family (i dont believe this but it is understandable) is that this 5th official isnt allowed to interfere with play

if this is true then why is he there if he cant interfere with play. free entry is it

33484[/snapback]

the 5th official is like a substitute. they cant interfere, but if the ref gets injured the 4th official becomes the ref, the 5th official does the 4th officials job. he cant get involved, because he will probably have a monitor near him, and then the decision is made using outside technology, which is not aloud at the mo

Ideally the linesmen and 4th official should be able to advise the ref when certain decisions he calls are obviously wrong, for example Poll's 3 yellows before giving a red, any one of the linesmen or 4th official should have been able to tell him what was going on. I don't understand why they have all this technology and mics linking them up if they don't use it.

reg...sorry if you have some horrible experience down under but you really can't hold that against the whole country! we are one of the most welcoming countries when it comes to tourists...ask anyone who came to melb for the commonwealth games!

Ideally the linesmen and 4th official should be able to advise the ref when certain decisions he calls are obviously wrong, for example Poll's 3 yellows before giving a red, any one of the linesmen or 4th official should have been able to tell him what was going on. I don't understand why they have all this technology and mics linking them up if they don't use it.

reg...sorry if you have some horrible experience down under but you really can't hold that against the whole country! we are one of the most welcoming countries when it comes to tourists...ask anyone who came to melb for the commonwealth games!

33846[/snapback]

:lol: fair dinkim i reckon ;):P

Guest Reg Reagan
Not really appropiate reg, i will be happy to tell you why or anyone else why this was edited if your unsure

33584[/snapback]

yeah i do know what i said bu i have no regrets to what i said about harry kewell