IGNORED

Hello

Cedrik

New here at TT. I am from Holland. I don't want to call myself a fan of any team as I just can get passionate and feel weakness for some teams. Everton is one of them. My other "favourite" teams are Ajax and Real Madrid, the last probably the most as you really don't need to bring me anywhere near Barcelona smile.png.

I am following the Premier League for some time now, and most people have a favourite team they'd die for, well, I don't. So please don't expect me to hate on every rival of Everton (next to Liverpool I don't even know what other real rivals Everton got) and I also don't let it spoil my weekend if they loose, don't break my tv or anything like that. But next to that and seen the football in England I really do know I like everton, and well, ok, to be honest, I don't like Liverpool and Man City, so maybe there is a little bit of hate there. I always saw Everton as a club with much potential but somehow it never really came out as Everton still isn't showing the consistency of becomming a real title contender, but maybe my expectations there a way to high.

Next to following much footie as I can I ride my bicycle a lot, listen to music, love to be with friends, drink some beers, study a bit and well thats about it I think smile.png