IGNORED

ANTI RIOT SQUADS - your views?

Avinalaff

unfortunetly more and more people are becoming more racist simply because to many are coming in,great britain has gone its finished,the people that are coming now are coming for the free ride,its mostly the rif raf of other countrys,this country is finished and will only get worse what you have seen is only the begining.

i agree 100%, its because we have let so many people in from so many different places that we have such a gang problem in this country now, people stick within their own communities, and we have so many varied communities in this country now, its led to a massive gang culture, which rivals any other country, and sadly i do think the best of Great Britain is long gone tbh, and if i could i would be long gone from here, i hate this country with a passion, its a fucking shit hole, its full of cunts and its run by a bunch of cunts, as proved last week

Edited by theprisoner

unfortunetly more and more people are becoming more racist simply because to many are coming in,great britain has gone its finished,the people that are coming now are coming for the free ride,its mostly the rif raf of other countrys,this country is finished and will only get worse what you have seen is only the begining.

I don't see European labour being paid minimum wage as a free ride somehow. Great Britain, as you put it, wouldn't survive without the imput of other countries. For example, we have nowhere near enough doctors, or nurses, or teachers, to quote just a few professions. Are the folk who come here to fill these roles in order for our system to keep working 'riff raff' too?

We have as many people living in Europe as we have Europeans living in the UK.

The last thing we need is to turn the thread into a discussion about immigration.

i agree 100%, its because we have let so many people in from so many different places that we have such a gang problem in this country now, people stick within their own communities, and we have so many varied communities in this country now, its led to a massive gang culture, which rivals any other country, and sadly i do think the best of Great Britain is long gone tbh, and if i could i would be long gone from here, i hate this country with a passion, its a fucking shit hole, its full of cunts and its run by a bunch of cunts, as proved last week

* shakes head and sighs. doh.gif

that was my view mate, all of them came out last week, and when the police should have been able to jump in feet first they were told to stand back, if you dont like it, then dont read it!!

Bit difficult to know if you like it or not until you've read it.

I normally find this helps us to avoid this discussion.

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php/topic/2839-attn-all-members-new-old/

that was my view mate, all of them came out last week, and when the police should have been able to jump in feet first they were told to stand back, if you dont like it, then dont read it!!

I need to also add to, that although you probably mean well, when you write :

i am truly disgusted at what has happened in my country over the last 24 hours, i have to say im ashamed to be brittish :(

Only a few hundred rioters caused problems. There are approximately 61,113,205 people in Britain.

Even if One hundred thousand idiots hit the streets, sixty one million didn't. Take comfort in that, rather than give credit to a minuscule minority.

Great Britain is full of good people. Not bad. Only a small element in 'any' country are bad.

There is nothing to be ashamed about. smile.png

I pointed out your swearing, not because the swearing itself was the issue (although it doesn't exactly make for enjoyable reading if we're honest) but because of the irony, at casting judgement upon others, whilst expressing yourself in such a way. Can't you see a little irony in that? wink.png

I need to also add to, that although you probably mean well, when you write :

Only a few hundred rioters caused problems. There are approximately 61,113,205 people in Britain.

Even if One hundred thousand idiots hit the streets, sixty one million didn't. Take comfort in that, rather than give credit to a minuscule minority.

Great Britain is full of good people. Not bad. Only a small element in 'any' country are bad.

There is nothing to be ashamed about. smile.png

I pointed out your swearing, not because the swearing itself was the issue (although it doesn't exactly make for enjoyable reading if we're honest) but because of the irony, at casting judgement upon others, whilst expressing yourself in such a way. Can't you see a little irony in that? wink.png

ok fair enough, but i am ashamed to be from these islands at times, this country is a mess, if i had enough, and hopefully in the next year i will do, im long gone from here

Edited by theprisoner

ok fair enough, but i am ashamed to be from these islands at times, this country is a mess, if i had enough, and hopefully in the next year i will do, im long gone from here

Where would you go to, and I mean this in a nice way?

Other countries have exactly the same problems, and exactly the same good and bad.

Nobody is born 'frustrated' (for example).

Being part of 'any' society means that we have to put up with the rough and the smooth. England and many other countries too, are becoming suffocated by their own technological successes, in that no longer are we free to wander the meadows, tip toe through the tulips, or run naked through the woods as we were thousands of years ago.

One person in the world is delighted that he can watch tv on a 60 inch screen, in high definition, and another is delighted to have clean water to drink.

That's how much we all take our lives for granted.

I hear young folk complaining that they don't have the opportunities in life (just like they always have) and that they can't afford 'top name' clothes, yet they don't think of the guy dressed in sack cloth, or animal skin.

If we want to live in a society that has all the benefits of modern technology, we can't possibly expect to have the same freedom as a society that doesn't, nor can we expect everybody to be equal, as the society we all live in is designed around the sole purpose of 'having more' rather than 'having enough'.

Personally, I would love to wake up everyday without responsibility, without the rat race, and without technology, and be able to lie in the grass and look up at the sky for as many hours a day as I want to, and not have to care what time it was, and do you know, that I could, if I didn't have to find a way to pay for everything that I have, and give a big slice to the government too.

So is the answer to our frustration to have less?

Is it to become 'primitive' once again, and only have to worry about finding food, and not becoming food?

Folk want both, and they can't have it, and that is half the battle, before any other amount of politics are even considered. They see someone else with something, and they want it.

nah i have relatives in Canada, i have spent time there before, and i really like it there, ive had 33 years of the UK and i know when enough is enough, but i do understand what you are saying, as most countries have the same problems at the moment

Canada sounds a great place.

My neighbours lad is planning on living there, as was a singer friend.

Wouldn't mind a slice of that myself. No 60" tv of course. tongue.png

I believe in equality around the world, which would be feasibly done through a single fixed currency. There would then only be 2 major factors for a country technology research and natural resources. This would reduce the gap between rich and poor by reducing the rich and increasing the poor income, however the rich countries have all the power so it will never happen-as most rich people will not want to compromise and make themselves worse off for the whole to be better of. This is not with out down side though as tech would stagnate or not progress as quickly but the world as a whole would be better off.

This would also rely on there being no barrier of entry to the labour force.

This is simplified, it will be easy to pick holes in but I cba going into full details to justify it

The looters prayer

Our Father, who art in prison, my Mum knows not his name, thy Riots come, read it in the Sun, in Birmingham, as it is in London, give us this day our Welfare bread & forgive us our looting, as we're happy to loot those who defend stuff against us, lead us not into employment but deliver us to free housing, for thine is the TV, the Burberry & the Barcardi, forever and ever...Innit !!!!