IGNORED

Well i laughed

Arsenal and Everton are locked in a battle to sign Freiburg striker Papiss Demba Cisse.

Cisse, 26, is rated one of the best strikers in the Bundesliga after scoring 32 goals in the last 18 months.

The Senegal forward is producing the best football of his career and has already scored four goals in just three appearances this season.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is looking to strengthen his forward line following the departure of Samir Nasri and has been impressed with the performances of Cisse.

But he faces stiff competition from Everton who are also looking for a proven goalscorer and want to bring new players in following their shock home defeat against QPR last weekend.

Freiburg are looking for around £13.5m for his signature and Cisse, who has also been linked with Fulham, has opened the door for a move to England after revealing that he would love the chance to play in the Premier League.

Cisse said: “I have a contract with Freiburg but I want to play at the highest level. The Premier League is a big league and I want to leave.”

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/1021/99/arsenal-and-everton-battle-freiburg-star

Arsenal and Everton are locked in a battle to sign Freiburg striker Papiss Demba Cisse.

Cisse, 26, is rated one of the best strikers in the Bundesliga after scoring 32 goals in the last 18 months.

The Senegal forward is producing the best football of his career and has already scored four goals in just three appearances this season.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is looking to strengthen his forward line following the departure of Samir Nasri and has been impressed with the performances of Cisse.

But he faces stiff competition from Everton who are also looking for a proven goalscorer and want to bring new players in following their shock home defeat against QPR last weekend.

Freiburg are looking for around £13.5m for his signature and Cisse, who has also been linked with Fulham, has opened the door for a move to England after revealing that he would love the chance to play in the Premier League.

Cisse said: “I have a contract with Freiburg but I want to play at the highest level. The Premier League is a big league and I want to leave.”

http://www.talksport...e-freiburg-star

We've been taken over jump for joy.gifguns.gifcelebrate.gif