IGNORED

I didn't know if you would appreciate this

Paul 1300

I work in Ipswich Rubes so theres loads of united and Liverpool fans

Funily enough the Liverpool fans were fairly quiet up til Christmas but now you cant shut the cunts up since they signed Suarez and Adam they think they are gonna win the league, but these are your armchair fans that have never been to anfield, born and bred in Ipswich so theres generations of inbreeding at least one of the united fans actually comes from Manchester

Funily enough the Liverpool fans were fairly quiet up til Christmas but now you cant shut the cunts up since they signed Suarez and Adam they think they are gonna win the league, but these are your armchair fans that have never been to anfield, born and bred in Ipswich so theres generations of inbreeding at least one of the united fans actually comes from Manchester

explains why they support the shite i guess

fed up of hearin the pecker breaths sayin they're gonna win the league..

i always find it funny when you are the opposing fan(me Everton) and i have been to Anfield more times than the armchair shite fan has lol

well im from jersey (in the channel islands not new jersey!! haha) .. my parents are both scousers and im born and bred a blue. try living over here everyone supports different teams, the majority are liverpool and united fans. its funny because ive seen loads of my mates teams play at goodison and away games, probably seen their teams more than they have watched them at the pub!!

Funny thing 2 Liverpool fans ( I use the term Liverpool to differentiate them from the other Red shite Man U and the Scum )

in my office seem to think that Anfield is some sort of San siro of the North west, they dont believe me when I tell them its not that special, in actual fact correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Goodison used as a World cup venue in 1966 and Anfield wasn't

Nice Work Avinalaff

How come they had 2 in London

when you consider that Leeds is quite a major city and Elland road must have been a decent ground then

I know Bristol is also a major city but both Ashton gate and Twerton park were never up to much

But I suppose they couldn't have it all up north and to be honest apart from London there's fuck all down here

Nice Work Avinalaff

How come they had 2 in London

when you consider that Leeds is quite a major city and Elland road must have been a decent ground then

I know Bristol is also a major city but both Ashton gate and Twerton park were never up to much

But I suppose they couldn't have it all up north and to be honest apart from London there's fuck all down here

Greyhounds!

Wembley refused to move a greyhound meet so they had to play one game at White City