IGNORED

Karma ? Spurs unsettled ?

Yeah he is for real

I think he is dis-illusioned at Spurs I think him and Levy no longer get along

and to be honest the Modric fiasco has been ridiculous to paraphrase the Clash Should he stay or should he go

We have another Berbatov situation we do not want to lose the player but he does not want to play and is disrupting the team

Ratfaced cunt that he is

Now if this had happenned 10 or 20 years ago the manager would have had a stern word and stuck him in the reserves for the remainder of his contract but if we did that with Modric we would have a player that we are paying £60 k a week for 5 years sadly Levy or Redknapp lack the balls to do that

But nowadays players have all the power

It would be like Liverpool making a bid for Felaini Everton don't want to sell and the player coming out and saying it's his dream move, the bids increase and still Everton say no the player then sulks and then fucks around and upsets the team and refuses to play properly

Edited by Paul 1300

I think avinalaff's point is that Redknapp is the biggest tapper up in football so doesn't have a leg to stand on by moaning about interest unsettling players/teams.

tbh though, Levy does seem like a bit of a prick, and he has undermined teabag over the Modric thing slightly, but like you said Mark, teabag is the biggest wheeler dealer in the premiership and is known for his "word in the ear" of future players he wants, so im not really sure what he's trying to get at tbh, taste of his own medicine for a change

I've been laughing my head off at Redknapp for the last couple of weeks.

In 1 breath he's bemoaning the fact that other clubs are after his players, and that someone has been involved in underhand dealing to unsettle his players. In the next breath the bollock faced twat is giving it his usual 'I like him, but we've not bid, but he's definitely a player I'd like here'.

Finally getting a little bit of come uppance. (Unfortunately, there's no smiley with a face like a testicle crying)

A lot of talk on the spurs forums for Redknapp to fuck off

but who to replace him ?

At least you guys have a decent manager fancy a swap ?

By the way I am only joking for fear of getting banned

I think from the comments below your post Paul, you can see what most of us thing of old Teabag. (Although to be honest, he does his job and everyone else can sod off.) And I think being banned for that post would just be rubbing salt into the woundsrofl.gif