IGNORED

let force kenwright out

davies

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This gem has been lost in the midst of HB being a racist tool, so I thought I should highlight it.

Marco, you should get your own show. After the watershed of course.

Nah, I'd have him on kids TV, the minute one of them pisses him off, he'll just kick them across the room and shout "Now you know how the fuckin cat felt!!"

Quick tip of the day for removing the board: Find out which bank we owe the most money too, get a job there. Knob someone (although most high profile bankers tend to be men unfortunately) as far up the chain as possible and convince them to force the sale. Fan pressure had exactly 0% influence on the sale of the shite. (although im pretty certain there was no bumming involved either, but hey? who can tell at analfield....)

Edited by Blueherts

Quick tip of the day for removing the board: Find out which bank we owe the most money too, get a job there. Knob someone (although most high profile bankers tend to be men unfortunately) as far up the chain as possible and convince them to force the sale. Fan pressure had exactly 0% influence on the sale of the shite. (although im pretty certain there was no bumming involved either, but hey? who can tell at analfield....)

rofl.gifrofl.gif

made me chuckle, im gunna get in trouble here.