IGNORED

Football Manager

codders78

Wasnt sure whether to put this here or in General but anyway

For all our FM fans here do you think Everton will be a better side this year than last? Will the emergence of Ross Barkley make up for the loss of Arteta? RB was good last year and is now a regular in my side but surely he will be better this.

Will FM have woken up to the fact Bily just isnt very good? Will Drenthe and Denis have good stats?

I was not going to buy it this year as it looked like we would make no signings but once again I will be heading to the shops.

My missus fucking hates it though rofl.gif

Which is a damn good reason to play it

(moved here as move of a video game thread than everton)

ive not had it for a few years, i had 09 and started with grimsby and kept going for two years. now the laptop is fixed and i lost my saved game ill kick on with fm12.

barkely will prob have massive potential but low stats.

Thanks Stev0 for moving to the proper place, my bad

So addictive.

Has anyone ever used the demo? You can continue after New year when purchasing the real game. I used it last year and thought it was crap, I pissed through the first 6 months losing once and I thought it put a slightly unrealistic slant on it. Maybe to get new people into it they make it easy? Anyhoo I wont be doing that again.

I reckon Ross may have good stats but also with good potential. Seamus will be better this year too i reckon

i've won the league first two seasons and need a draw with 7 games left in my current season...won the champs league last season too..im not sure how if im honest my squad has an average age of 22..picked up some bargains..cairney for 1m..nkolou for free..cleverley 2m..regen cb for 2m who is now worth 14m at 19yrs old..and adam johnson for 3m..oldest player is adam johnson now..sold all the older players and got kids in and still winnin..im not sure why its so easy..got a great tactic i made up though proper barca style :D

So addictive.

Has anyone ever used the demo? You can continue after New year when purchasing the real game. I used it last year and thought it was crap, I pissed through the first 6 months losing once and I thought it put a slightly unrealistic slant on it. Maybe to get new people into it they make it easy? Anyhoo I wont be doing that again.

I reckon Ross may have good stats but also with good potential. Seamus will be better this year too i reckon

no worries at all mate.

im looking forward to the demo just to see how much its changed in three years.

So addictive.

The demo is just 6 months of the full game. There's no difference barring a possible release day patch.

Any potential African gems, Louis? Why don't you stick in a -10 from Eritrea and tell nobody but us? :P

Edited by Ian C

Wasnt sure whether to put this here or in General but anyway

For all our FM fans here do you think Everton will be a better side this year than last? Will the emergence of Ross Barkley make up for the loss of Arteta? RB was good last year and is now a regular in my side but surely he will be better this.

Will FM have woken up to the fact Bily just isnt very good? Will Drenthe and Denis have good stats?

I was not going to buy it this year as it looked like we would make no signings but once again I will be heading to the shops.

My missus fucking hates it though rofl.gif

Which is a damn good reason to play it

My missus hates me and that game in the same room i went too hard too fast at the start, and used up all my time to quickly,pretending i was'nt playing it when she came home.....its like hiding a crack habbit ,She deleted it Cold bitch!major%20overreaction%20alert.gif

Funny how this has come up, My Missus went on a rant the other day as she had noticed I had played Fm11 for 668 hours over the last year, her point was imagine how the house would look if I had spent 668 hours decorating,

But I wonder how many hours she has spent Nagging

rofl.gif

That is the best part of 28 days though