IGNORED

Only just noticed.

rubecula

Only just noticed that I have now posted over 2000 times, and the reason I didn't notice:

You didn't send me my free beer and cake. I am going to sulk now until the post arrives. (hope the beer is in flat bottles or it will not come through the door.

Actually, it was something that made me realise, I really love this forum so thanks to the Admin for having TT. Bad news is you may have to put up with me for a little while longer as I have no plans to leave.tongue.png

You know what, i posted something similar a while ago regarding millenium post counts....I didn't get very far with mine either Rubes. I tell thee, no recognition for the ol'timers now a days.

Back when i worked in the pubs, your regulars were treated like gods. Rain, Sleet and snow they'd be in, still handing cash into the till. But on here, as much as I admire it, it's lacking a certain financial reward :P

Do you think we can organise a protest march outside the house of MikeO? Or maybe Louis? Although to be honest Louis is a hard one. Cruel and merciless he is. Romey is not much better as he nicks the freebie beer before it gets posted.

They are so tough on us Ten, I have tried holding my breath until I went blue in the face, I screamed and kicked until I was sick. Nothing seems to work on them.rofl.gif

We're just numbers to them Rubes, not the humans we wish they saw us for crying.gif So i have just become numb to it all. As a number, i move swiftly through this cyberspace domain, like a ghost in the wind, and i'll continue to bare my unexceptional presence untill i'm shown anything other than 'nothing'.