IGNORED

Seydou Keita

Always thought he was a great player, but why?

We need all the help we can get Matt. I'm not sure the rumour is true, and it will probably speculate that another is leaving, which makes it even more likely that it's not true, but if it is, cool. For me, the more the merrier. The club can worry about the wages.

We need all the help we can get Matt. I'm not sure the rumour is true, and it will probably speculate that another is leaving, which makes it even more likely that it's not true, but if it is, cool. For me, the more the merrier. The club can worry about the wages.

this is one area of the pitch were we have plenty of options though!

Don't make sense. Yaya Toure, who is a class defensive midfielder was allowed to leave because Keita was beginning to outshine him, this coming from the coaches at the club. Keita was tipped to become THE defensive midfielder in Europe, I have not seen Barca play since may so won't comment as to how well his adversary is playing, must be ripping up trees by the sound of it though!

Don't make sense. Yaya Toure, who is a class defensive midfielder was allowed to leave because Keita was beginning to outshine him, this coming from the coaches at the club. Keita was tipped to become THE defensive midfielder in Europe, I have not seen Barca play since may so won't comment as to how well his adversary is playing, must be ripping up trees by the sound of it though!

Personally thought he was allowed to leave due to Busquets coming through?

He is a good player, dont get me wrong, but he's hardly going to come in and make a massive impact. He's a bit part player for Barca, and he's 31.

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Personally thought he was allowed to leave due to Busquets coming through?

He is a good player, dont get me wrong, but he's hardly going to come in and make a massive impact. He's a bit part player for Barca, and he's 31.

Yeah that's the fella I was thinking of!!! How many more is on the production line?

Edited by jona 32