IGNORED

Nikola Laden and Emilio Rossi

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1232/39/exclusive-everton-and-sunderland-after-swedish-youngsters

Everton and Sunderland will go head-to-head to sign Swedish youngsters Nikola Laden and Emilio Rossi.

BK Hakan pair Laden, 18, and Rossi, 19, are attacking midfielders who have been outstanding for Sweden Under-18s, alerting a host of Premier League clubs to their availability.

Everton and Sunderland are keen to bring the youngsters, who are regarded as the two hottest young prospects in Scandinavia, to England - while Championship sides West Ham and free-spending Leicester are monitoring the situation.

Both will feature in the national Under-19s final against Kalmar this Sunday, where some of Europe’s elite clubs will run the rule over the youngsters, and BK Hacken, who play in the Swedish Premier League, are resigned to losing the pair.

Sunderland are understood to be keen on bringing them both to the North East within the next 14 days to beat off competition from the European big boys.

We have a pretty good reputation amongst Swedes, I think it is the Linderoth, Alexandersson and Limpar factor.

Sunderland have had quite a few swedes over time. Seb Larsson, Joakim Björklund, Stefan Schwartz to counter on the 3 that you mentioned.

However, I hope Everton sign them, might figure this season already but if they keep evolving in the same speed as they have this year we are looking at 2 swedish internationals in 3-5 years time. Ive been really impressed by the both of them this season. Laden is the same sort of player as Rasmus Elm.

Edited by Peter H

Actually it´s not Laden, but Ladan.

Nikola had a trial last year with Barcelona, after a good qualification match against England last year.

Emilio Rossi has not played with any of the national teams, but he´s a great player and a fantastic person. He´s a friend of mine, and actually this came as a suprise to everyone due to the fact that he never have played for the youth national team. But he´s got a great talent and a deadly left foot, so I hope to see him score a few at Goodison soon!

Nikola had a trial last year with Barcelona, after a good qualification match against England last year.

Emilio Rossi has not played with any of the national teams, but he´s a great player and a fantastic person. He´s a friend of mine, and actually this came as a suprise to everyone due to the fact that he never have played for the youth national team. But he´s got a great talent and a deadly left foot, so I hope to see him score a few at Goodison soon!

Which side does Rossi play? I know you say hes left footed but was wondering if he prefered to play left and cross or play right to cut in and shoot....

Welcome to the site by the way smile.png

Edited by Matt

You are right about Ladan but Rossi has played for and trained with both the international U-21 and u-19.

He is a left winger that can double as a striker.

Matt,

In his last match he have played on the left side in a 4-2-3-1 formation, and have played there nearly the whole season. But he´s good upfront aswell in any other offensive position, he´s very versatile. About he´s playing style, he´s very technical so he like´s to go one-and-one with the defenders, and I can´t really say what he perfer between shoot or cross. I say that he makes the right decision in each moment, Im not sure but he was among the top goal scorers in the U19 league and did make alot of assists.

Peter H,

According to the article, there is nothing about the Swedish national teams. Only that he had some trainings sessions and played a few friendlies with the clubs first team and the U21 team & U19 (which I dont understand why the reporter write, due to the fact that he belongs to the U19), and only one match actually if Im right, with the first team, and that match was played with a squad made of the U21 players, so not really the first team.

As I wrote, I know Rossi personally and I can guarentee you that he hasn´t played a singel match or training for any of the Swedish national teams. But if he gets into Everton(or any of the other clubs that the rumor speaks about) he´ll get his fair chance there aswell.

Matt,

In his last match he have played on the left side in a 4-2-3-1 formation, and have played there nearly the whole season. But he´s good upfront aswell in any other offensive position, he´s very versatile. About he´s playing style, he´s very technical so he like´s to go one-and-one with the defenders, and I can´t really say what he perfer between shoot or cross. I say that he makes the right decision in each moment, Im not sure but he was among the top goal scorers in the U19 league and did make alot of assists.

Peter H,

According to the article, there is nothing about the Swedish national teams. Only that he had some trainings sessions and played a few friendlies with the clubs first team and the U21 team & U19 (which I dont understand why the reporter write, due to the fact that he belongs to the U19), and only one match actually if Im right, with the first team, and that match was played with a squad made of the U21 players, so not really the first team.

As I wrote, I know Rossi personally and I can guarentee you that he hasn´t played a singel match or training for any of the Swedish national teams. But if he gets into Everton(or any of the other clubs that the rumor speaks about) he´ll get his fair chance there aswell.

I didnt mean to second guess you, you are probably right as you know him. I was just posting on the information given to me in the article. And you are right, I automatically assumed that the article ment the national teams as i read the other articles before (teamtalk etc)

So has Rossi mentioned a possible move to everton? Who does he prefer? Everton or Sunderland? Any other teams on the table?

Peter H

Okey, no problem, no problem!

Well, he have been kinda quiet about this whole thing, but I felt that Everton was a bit above Sunderland when we talked about this. About the other teams I really dont know exactly but I do know that he´s italian and his dream is to play in the Serie A, so I belive that his agent will probly use this media light to attract some italian clubs.

I couldn´t get it out of him, but I don´t think its a contract offer directly from any of the clubs, I think that they want to have him on a trial first. Due to that he hasn´t played for the first team or any youth national teams, and even if he have played in the first team is more common that they have him on trial. Just look at Petrovic(or whatever his name is) from Malmö FF, he played a few matches this year in the first team and a regular starter in the national team, and still he needs to have a trial with Newcastle.

• 3 weeks later...