IGNORED

Now I really am worried.

rubecula

“I thought it was the most controlled we have been against Manchester United but it doesn’t mean anything, does it?” said Everton boss David Moyes.

“They got their goal, they gave themselves something to protect. But we played well. I find it hard to say, and I hate myself for saying it, but the bit we were missing needs money to buy it. That’s the thing.”

This is from What the Papers Say on the OS. Moyes sounds like he is fed up with the lack of money. How long will he put up with it before he walks?

He's been fairly tight lipped IMO considering his legnth of time here and the situation of how much we progressed only to fall back two paces due to funds.

We've heard a few rumblings and hint's but not much more i'd take a punt that most other managers would have spat their dummies out long ago, then again I'm a believer that Moyes knows He's got it cushy here.

Honestly? He should shut the fuck up about the money. He signed his contract knowing the situation and he continually says he has the best chairman in the league. He has no right to complain about a lack of money.

He's made his bed and now he's got to lie in it.

Is it that time of the month mark? tongue.png

Edited by tenaciousj

Is it that time of the month mark? tongue.png

Lol nah mate, it's just how it is. He can't say some of the things he has and do the things he has and then complain like a little kid. He knew what he was getting himself into and now he should grin and bear it, not sulk. Yes, he's in a bad situation but in effect he put himself into that situation and now he should be making the best of it, not crying.