IGNORED

Hi from Norway

arctic blue

Hi there,

I'm german living in northern Norway. Now it's polar night here so there's a nice evertonian blue light at noon :)

An evertonian became I just some years ago after having seen some matches on TV and starting reading on Everton when Stefan Wessels has been signed in 2007. That increased my interest in the club. Furthermore, I like the tone of blue and the crest. And fortunately Everton isn't one of these PL-hype-teams like e.g. ManU, Arsenal etc. That attracted me, too. Last but not least: unique and amazing is the symbiotic relationship between Everton/Goodison Park and St Luke church.

My all-time favourite Everton players: Well, difficult to say since I like(d) several players, e.g. Phil Jagielka, Mikel Arteta and Stefan Wessels. Stefan only had two matches for Everton but since we are from the same town in Germany he probably has to be one of my heroes, hasn't he? ;-) Lewis Holtby, player with german club Schalke 04, has an evertonian father from Liverpool, and Lewis also is an evertonian, so he is a good ambassador for Everton back in my home country.

You could well be in Tromso, do you remember them, they had some shock success in the European Cup Winners Cup back in the 1990s and even beat Chelsea back in the day when the plastics were just a relatively small club and before Abramovich turned up with the investments

Anyway, there's this thing we have about redshite fans coming from Norway, never really understood it myself, fail to see the connection apart from one or two players over the years but if you see any about while you're up there give them a kick for me eh

It's probably as cold tonight as it is where you are I imagine

Hallo Arctic Blue, ist es schön, eine breite Palette von Everton-Fans, neue und alte auf dem Forum zu sehen, aus der ganzen Welt.

Ich hoffe, Sie genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt hier.

Ich habe in der Schule Deutsch und ich war ziemlich gut, ich habe auf Google zum größten Teil verwenden, ist es schon eine Weile her, seit ich die Sprache aber verwenden haben. :)

Bleiben aroud und wir leiten Sie an alles Blau zu informieren.

Zehn (Ten :lol:)