IGNORED

Hello from Miami, Florida

Kevin Clements

Now, make me an Everton fan happy.png

Well I would if I had the wood, still not got one myself. rofl.gif

Being an Everton fan is really more about the 'feel' of being an Everton fan, unlike some other clubs we generally are not glory hunters. (Thank gawd as there isn't that much around just now.)

However, we are a proud club with a great history, and the undying belief that one day we will be back on the very top where we belong. And apart from that, the folks in this forum are pretty much all different with different view points. We are quite proud of our little forum too as not only do we have Toffees (Everton fans) in here but a number of fans of other clubs. Who we hope will one day see the light.

Overall, and I say this from experience, this is a friendly well run site which will embrace all people apart from the stupid gits who are everywhere, but we weed them out. I hope you enjoy being here and meeting our members. Even the 'old farts' who are covered in cigar ash and mumble a lot in their sleep, (Such as MikeO, Bill, Louis, Matt - who isn't that old but manages to give the impression of senility, and many other regulars who I am certain you will get to know.)

Welcome, enjoy the discussions, and most of all have fun.

Hi Kevin.

Welcome to the forum.

Because of the time zones (03:20am here, you'll find the place a bit empty at this time, but we do have quite a few USA members who I'm sure will pop in more often if they know you're around.

Damn right there, only insomniacs and raving loons stalk the boards at these indecent hours, bit of both me unsure.png

American born participant here too, Baltimore MD originally, now in the UK

if you take a look in at Grand Old Team there was a fair number of US users on there too when I was there, but be warned, the pages are 'a bit muddled', take a map and compass when you go