IGNORED

Alan Hutton

I know we were linked with him for some time, and I'm happy he doesn't wear the blue shirt.

Complete and utter lunatic who is going to end somones career unless he gets severely disciplined and brought into line, his tackle on Long was very poor, again last night he couldn't help himself. I know Villa fans are concerned by his ill discipline, I think it's worse - he's got a Ben Thatcher screw lose.

Thoughts?

so glad this isnt in the rumourama forum, you scared me there! Hes not a bad player and i dont think he means wrong but not sure how much more he should get away with

His tackle on Long was bad, he knew exactly what he was doing. Last night he did another where he wanted to exact some pain, just seems out of control.

A bloke who I work with is a season ticket holder at Villa, and he described him as 'a complete lunatic' and 'not a footballer, just a thug'.

He was awesome a few years back. Not seen him play for a while, but if that's what happens playing in Tottenhams reserves for 12 mths, I don't want Pienaar coming back here! lol

At Rangers he was amazing before he left for Spurs. Would take on and beat everyone down the right hand side. Thought he would do really well at Spurs but somehow didnt quiet make it. Since then he came back from his injury overweight and lost all knowledge of how to be a football player.

On a side note he was a customer of mine at the bank I worked in and was a complete waste of space

He's a bit of a prat that Hutton if I'm being honest. I always used to like him because I thought he was a solid defender when he was playing for Tottenham and then slowly he's started putting in worse and worse with his challenges until he's now turned into a total thug on the football field. I was watching his challenge on Long in the WBA game because I missed it on Match of the Day and it was nothing short of reckless. He jumped into Shane with two feet and they were way above the ground, his reaction in my eyes didn't express any sort of sympathy towards Shane and it was a wonder why he didn't get sent off.

I also looked at some of the comments under the YouTube video and one was from an Aston Villa fan who said that although he is a part of their team none of the supporters like him because of his thuggish, reckless attitude and that they were all applauding when he was sent off against Arsenal for his challenges on Robin van Persie. Football does not need players like him, it's as simple as that.

Edited by Zoo