IGNORED

FA Cup draw

MikeO

Blackpool 2-0 up after thirteen mins.

I want Sheffield Wednesday to win as I would be a lot more confident playing them. Blackpool strike me as a team that could still give a Premier League team a run for their money even though they are in the second tier.

7' Phillips: Lua Lua plays in Phillips who hits it first time and beats Bywater at his near post.

14' Lua Lua: A counter-attack from Blackpool comes to Lua Lua, he heads towards goal and loops a shot from 25 yards which manages to find the net. Wednesday are in real trouble now.

Blackpool are vulnerable at the back though, and if we dared to attack we could probably score some goals. They do have some very decent striking options though, and generally they make the most of that strength.

So that's us fucked then!

On a serious note if we go at them I think that we will have enough in our team to beat them. When all said and done they are in the tier below us and we shoulden't be expecting anything less than a win. They may look good up front but if we keep it tight at the back with Heitinga, Hibbert, Neville and Baines then we will do alright, going forward surely Jelavic, Vellios and Stracq can over-throw 'Pool whichever one plays the game.

So that's us fucked then!

On a serious note if we go at them I think that we will have enough in our team to beat them. When all said and done they are in the tier below us and we shoulden't be expecting anything less than a win. They may look good up front but if we keep it tight at the back with Heitinga, Hibbert, Neville and Baines then we will do alright, going forward surely Jelavic, Vellios and Stracq can over-throw 'Pool whichever one plays the game.

I would hope so, but yer never quite know! If I am honest, I wouldnt put them that far below Wigan in terms of quality and we only drew with them! We are certainly more than capable of beating them but it will all depend on whether we want to or not. Yer never know with Everton.

I would hope so, but yer never quite know! If I am honest, I wouldnt put them that far below Wigan in terms of quality and we only drew with them! We are certainly more than capable of beating them but it will all depend on whether we want to or not. Yer never know with Everton.

It's a loose argument but if the mistake had not have happened then we would have won 1-0. The mistake that happened is pure bad luck and it will only happen once a season, against Blackpool if we fire ourselves up then there should be nothing to worry about. If we can beat Fulham then we can surely beat Blackpool as in my opinion those two teams are poles apart.

It's a loose argument but if the mistake had not have happened then we would have won 1-0. The mistake that happened is pure bad luck and it will only happen once a season, against Blackpool if we fire ourselves up then there should be nothing to worry about. If we can beat Fulham then we can surely beat Blackpool as in my opinion those two teams are poles apart.

doubt it...we only brought another striker on and really attacked after going 1-0 down

doubt it...we only brought another striker on and really attacked after going 1-0 down

Which is why I said it was a loose argument.

Maybe we would have gone attacking in the last 10-20 minutes and maybe Big Vic would have been brought on if it was still 0-0. Nobody knows but Moyes and that is why I'm not really using my post above as a solid argument for the game. What I'm trying to say is that even though we drew 1-1 with Wigan we could easily have won and I believe that no matter what form Blackpool happen to be in when they play us we should still come away with a convincing win.

Why would that be our defence?

That's the defence that I'd imagine Moyes would play;

Neville at right-back, Heitinga and Hibbert in the centre and Baines on the left. I'm not saying that it's the best one we could go for but that's the one that I'd expect to see against Blackpool. I'd also expect Jelavic to be up front to see if he can find his first for us (if it dosen't come at Chelsea this Saturday).

That's the defence that I'd imagine Moyes would play;

Neville at right-back, Heitinga and Hibbert in the centre and Baines on the left. I'm not saying that it's the best one we could go for but that's the one that I'd expect to see against Blackpool. I'd also expect Jelavic to be up front to see if he can find his first for us (if it dosen't come at Chelsea this Saturday).

But why when Distin is back?

Quietly confident of beating this opposition now, I do feel a real chance of a sixth round place now, although Seasiders won't be a pushover wherever we play it, they're championship league aren't they, although don't know where abouts they stand actually, not really fussed about the second division in my defense

I do hope Moyes takes this seriously and plays with an attacking intent, no lone forward crap or toying about, just go out to win and into the quarter finals. Have to be quietly confident with this