IGNORED

Terry trial after Euros Final

I really despise our media they hype our National side up to the hilt then pre any form of major event latch onto any small story to try and demoralise and de-rail us before we get going....tw@'s

Then they go gung ho when we flop, I very much doubt the that they will even contemplate getting shut of old squidgy face this close to the Euro's.

In saying that I'm not sure how He can be in breach all He said was He didn't agree with the decision nothing untoward or controversial.

In regards to "Terry the tit" He shouldn't have had the arm band back after the last incident I'd give it to Joe Hart

Comment on a beeb blog...spot on for me.

"The ''innocent until proven guilty'' argument just doesn't work. In practice, outside the courtroom, the opposite is true. Why else do you think they remand people in custody? rolleyes.gif

If you take the argument to a logical conclusion, then someone like Harold Shipman should have been allowed to continue working as a GP after he was charged on multiple counts of murder.

The fact of the matter is that what Terry is accused of doing strongly interferes with, and jeopardises, his position as England captain. In these circumstances, being suspended from his captaincy duties until the matter is resolved, is the correct decision."

Comment on a beeb blog...spot on for me.

"The ''innocent until proven guilty'' argument just doesn't work. In practice, outside the courtroom, the opposite is true. Why else do you think they remand people in custody? rolleyes.gif

If you take the argument to a logical conclusion, then someone like Harold Shipman should have been allowed to continue working as a GP after he was charged on multiple counts of murder.

The fact of the matter is that what Terry is accused of doing strongly interferes with, and jeopardises, his position as England captain. In these circumstances, being suspended from his captaincy duties until the matter is resolved, is the correct decision."

Agreed...wouldn't surprise me if Terry takes in to the European Court of Human Rights - isn't that the place where his sort usually seeks immunity???

The world has gone nuts, the England Captaincy is the ultimate England Internationals reward for leadership, courage, ability, respect. The second that Anton Ferdinand expressed his desire to have the issue escalated, his position became untenable, aligned with what in my opinion is damning evidence, he hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Unfortunately Terry has no honour, class, morals. He should never have been made captain after the wayne bridge affair - one occasion where he split the england camp. Then when at the world cup he led a one man mutiny against the man who stripped him of his captaincy... lets not even go into the murky world of the chelsea dressing room (I couldn't care less about them) - but yeah, let's just say he is the school yard ring leader who decides which teacher is next for the sack.

The fact he hasn't stepped down is typical of his arrogance and belief that he will be found innocent, no doubt

heavily influenced by the hangers on of this cash cow. The sooner we see this horrible man disappear from the football scene to flitter away the rest of what cash he hasn't already blown the better.

I really hate what he represents.