IGNORED

Terry trial after Euros Final

the FA, spineless bunch, are going to basically let the courts do their dirty work. why drag their brave, churchillian shagger through the process of a bothersome racism case, one which now has very clear precedent, when they can let the courts clear him on their behalf.

now, the criminal courts have to convict on the basis of 'beyond reasonable doubt', whereas as we have seen the FA will decide based on the probability of one mans word being worth more than another. Lets see if they can show a little more consistancy than the press?

Nothing to do with suarez either, terry's a horrible c*nt who has proved on numerous occasions that he shouldn't be anywhere near the england captaincy. God knows how much he pays for his PR!

England 11

Joe Hart - very average (before anyone moans he is know where near the world class keepers, and isnt even top 5 in the league)

Cole - Wife cheater/rifle shooter

Terry - Racist/scum

Rio - Drug cheat/thick

Johnson - very average

Walcott - not even a footballer/also cheats on his fiancee

Downing - Wife beater

Barry - very average

Gerrard - Cheats/thug/scum

Lampard - Cheats/also related to saggy face

Rooney - Cheats/scum

Not a single likeable c-nut in there. 3 players who wouldnt get a sniff in at a top countries side and the rest are awful role models. Who would you want to pick the trophy up?

The FA should be ashamed of themselves for letting this bunch represent the country, no wonder the rest of Europe hate us.

England 11

Joe Hart - very average (before anyone moans he is know where near the world class keepers, and isnt even top 5 in the league)

Cole - Wife cheater/rifle shooter

Terry - Racist/scum

Rio - Drug cheat/thick

Johnson - very average

Walcott - not even a footballer/also cheats on his fiancee

Downing - Wife beater

Barry - very average

Gerrard - Cheats/thug/scum

Lampard - Cheats/also related to saggy face

Rooney - Cheats/scum

Not a single likeable c-nut in there. 3 players who wouldnt get a sniff in at a top countries side and the rest are awful role models. Who would you want to pick the trophy up?

The FA should be ashamed of themselves for letting this bunch represent the country, no wonder the rest of Europe hate us.

rofl.gif

I call it symbolism. That smiley represents my opinion of your opinion. I.e Laughable

But each to their own and what not.

So you find it laughable that I believe Hart is average. Rank the top keepers in the league, which isnt hard if you jus use the main one from each club and Hart wont be in the top 5(25%), therefore average. If you include keepers from round the world it is laughable that a country raised on football has such an average Joe in goal.

I've gotta say, as much as he got my back up the other night with his over reaction to Dennis, joe hart is a class keeper, has got the lot. He's in the top bracket which is reina, cassilas, and believe it it not I put given in and around there too. Czech has been awesome, not sure any more but yes, hart is very good.

I've gotta say, as much as he got my back up the other night with his over reaction to Dennis, joe hart is a class keeper, has got the lot. He's in the top bracket which is reina, cassilas, and believe it it not I put given in and around there too. Czech has been awesome, not sure any more but yes, hart is very good.

Id say Given was better than Hart, i can see where pete0 is coming from with this. Hart is ok but he is nowhere near the likes of Reina and others, Hart is great at shot stopping and that but he does flap about a bit if you watch him, im not convinced myself.

Id say Given was better than Hart, i can see where pete0 is coming from with this. Hart is ok but he is nowhere near the likes of Reina and others, Hart is great at shot stopping and that but he does flap about a bit if you watch him, im not convinced myself.

Spot on Pris.

I love Pepe Reina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhyvMkST-gQ&feature=related

On a serious note I would consider Joe Hart to be one of the best keepers the league. He is young, quick and most of all safe in everything that he does, Reina for me is a really good keeper but makes far too many mistakes to be considered one of the leagues 'legends' which is similar to what I can say for Petr Cech. He was by far the best goalkeeper in our league but recently has decided to act like a bufoon and let Chelsea concede silly goals, I'd rate Tim Howard over him nowadays.

The blokes a knobhead and I'd be very happy to never see the tit wear an England shirt ever again.

John Terry won't be facing trial for racial abuse until after Euro 2012 so he's free to lead his country into Poland.

Just like his hero did.

Edited by Zoo

But not Zoo's creation, I've seen it loads of places, so don't be giving him credit tongue.png.

I'd like to see your proof! I was the first person to come up with it and then everyone stole my idea wink.png

First time I've seen it...someone is clever....Zoo's just a stinking plagiaristshaking%20fist.png .

Admin don't scare me shaking%20fist.png

Edited by Zoo

Have I mentioned on here before how much I despise "JT"?

Well I do, and I am aware that not only many fans dislike him, but an awful lot of his fellow pro's - hardly shock news, but yes, he is a very disliked person.

My guess is he will now step down from international footbal (I hope) - I don't think his ego could handle such a bruising as to be is a squad without his safety blanket "arm band" - he will probably try to be all moralistic about it all.