IGNORED

UTB

Saw this in the Metro Newspaper when I was coming home from college! I thought it was just a one off at first when I saw the pictures but I can't believe that it's actually a sport, think of some of the play acting that would go on in that game? And I wonder if there are actually any rules considering that fouling is legal.

Not surprised that it's been created in America though and not surprised that only four teams are mad enough to take part - surely a tazer to the heart would cause death?

They're presumably low voltage.

I was thinking that but in the first video one of the players says something along the lines of;

'This is a cruel sport, those tazers are powerful and its no wonder the cops use them'

I woulden't argue that they are toned down for the sport but I still believe that serious injuries could occur from a tazer to the wrong place. For example, I'm sure a tazer to the balls woulden't be a 'tingling sensation'.

...in the first video one of the players says something along the lines of;

'This is a cruel sport, those tazers are powerful and its no wonder the cops use them'

He's talking up the game; he's not exactly going to say, "They tickle real nice.." is hetongue.png ?

Wrestlers talk up their "sport" too but it doesn't mean shit.