IGNORED

Cap'n Phil joining England U-21s coaching staff!

MikeO

What irritates me about the likes of Neville is that like many i've experienced in many walks of life - he get's overpraised for being overly ordinary - people actually seek for ways to justify his existence, whereas they will sooner look to criticise a drenthe.

Take for example Nevilles tackle on Cole - smashing! Great, he did a fundamental defenders or midfielders skill on a full back... if he did that and showed ability on the ball I would have no problems with the usuals coming out and praising him.

Scott parker does that game in game out, distributes well, controls well... need I go on?

he's been a shithouse this season...not played one good game really...he's never been the best player but in previous years i haven't shuddered at him playing before

I dont think there is an anti neville fan bigger than me on here but one thing i will say is he isnt scared to put his body into a tackle (when he does decide to put a foot in that is) but i can understand what you mean becuase when he gets the ball at his feet he does give you the impression he is about to shit there and then on the pitch. would love him to go there and stay on as a coach but it wouldnt be good for england in anyway but lets be honest half the population dont give a shit about the england team because they have let people down for years now.