IGNORED

Zoo's Quiz.

Zoo

I've had the chesty throat thing mate. Missus coughing all over me. Amoxicillin seems to have eased it.

Can't remember too much about the Euros if I'm honest, but reckon Pete must have had the fuckers tattooed onto his arm ha ha.

Dzagoev was one of the stars of the tournament. We were linked with Mandzukic and the other 2 are well known. Can't remember the pesky 5th one. I'm assuming its a Spaniard or German. At the risk of being laughed at I initially thought Torres, but changed my mind.

Think my missus is coming down with it, I'll look into Amoxicillin if your saying it works smile.png.

You'll need a prescription.

If you can't get an appointment, just phone the surgery, and ask the doctor to phone you later in the day to order a prescription. Most surgeries offer that service now.

Dzagoev was one of the stars of the tournament. We were linked with Mandzukic and the other 2 are well known. Can't remember the pesky 5th one. I'm assuming its a Spaniard or German. At the risk of being laughed at I initially thought Torres, but changed my mind.

I know the other two as I just read up on it to refamiliarize myself with events, and I'm surprised not to have seen them come out first if I'm honest.

Thanks Avin! (and sorry to hear that GR, hope you're better soon!)

Pirlo, Ozil and Iniesta are all wrong I'm afraid. The last two arn't as difficult as the likes of Dzagoev, they play for teams that got to the latter stages of the tournement so thats a nice little clue for you.

I'm back, similar subject.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 33:

Name the top scorers from the FIFA World Cup in 2010 (all with five goals each);

VOID: Answers were Google'd.

Edited by Zoo