IGNORED

Your England team for euro's

I don't really care about the England side, I try not to talk about it even, just doesn't interest me, but I'll give you anything you like that the fat faced Rooney gets the remainder of his ban lifted before start of tourney, they gave him an initial 3 match expulsion, then it was 2, lo and behold it will all be wiped out and forgotten about by time of summer dry.png You know what's going to happen

Furthermore they should scrap the above team and just pick the first entire Shite XI, they only seem capable of winning anything on penalty shoot outs for as long as one can remember, and England have a problem in that area, so maybe they should consider that as one way for future progress

I'm not a big fan of Jones He's to clumsy and I've never really seen much from him to warrant a place Nationally plus He's no CB more a CM/DM and Ferdinand has when fit been below par for some time.

If everyone is fit I'd go with

--------------------Hart

Walker-----Smalling------Lescott-----Cole

-------------------Parker

---------Wilshere-----------Gerrard/Walcott

Johnson-----------------------------Young

------------------Sturridge

I'd take Chamberlin along also and drop Campbell He's never done much and I can't really see why He's getting ahead of other's who have done much better in recent years.

I've included Gerrard only because He will be a cert and will more then likely captain the side otherwise I'd go with youth and not the failures of the past.

You could put a fare few line-ups together we actaully have a decent pool to choose from....

I'm not a big fan of Jones He's to clumsy and I've never really seen much from him to warrant a place Nationally plus He's no CB more a CM/DM and Ferdinand has when fit been below par for some time.

If everyone is fit I'd go with

--------------------Hart

Walker-----Smalling------Lescott-----Cole

-------------------Parker

---------Wilshere-----------Gerrard/Walcott

Johnson-----------------------------Young

------------------Sturridge

I'd take Chamberlin along also and drop Campbell He's never done much and I can't really see why He's getting ahead of other's who have done much better in recent years.

I've included Gerrard only because He will be a cert and will more then likely captain the side otherwise I'd go with youth and not the failures of the past.

You could put a fare few line-ups together we actaully have a decent pool to choose from....

Like this team, but would swap Gerrard for Lampard. For me he's not good enough. I'd rank him as a low second tier choice, and he hasnt done enough to justify his place a head of any of them.

Parker/Wilkshire/Scholes/Lampard/Rodwell/Barton ...Downing/Milner/Davies/Watson/Osman/Cleverley/Barkley/Barry/Carrick/Dunn ... Jones/Gerrard/Huddlestone............................Neville...Cattermol

I know what your saying Pete I'd do the same if it were up to me but the likely hood is as ever with the National setup Gerrard would be the likely choice as I can see them making him Cpt.

I'd do away with most of the past setup apart from Cole who is still "not by a mile" the best English LB and obviously Rooney after his suspension runs it's course.

If Scholes came back I would use him regardless of age the man is still a class act and with the above would have enough pace around him to use his vision more so then at United.

I'm pleased to see that Parker has the captaincy too, he's a player that I believe could lead England and I think that we will do well tonight under his wing. It's a much better choice than Steven Gerrard but then again I would rather have Emile Heskey lead out our nation than that gobshite.

Gerrard would've been a sideways step and we need to move forward.

I agree - I just hope we do the same with the England manager.