IGNORED

Typical Scousers

Yes you won last night but tbh we were shocking so don't get ahead of yourselves and also all the scousers thinking there great last making their mouths go and then shit themselves when yous got chased haha pathetic and also hope you enjoyed your free busses home you cheap worthless scum and makes it more fun to see you get humiliated off your bitter rivals at wembley hahahaaa! PS start speaking English will you, it's really annoying!

A few facts and figures I thought you might all enjoy. Sunderland haven't won a game against Everton in 17 matches in all competitions. They haven't beaten us at the Staium of Light in 11 years. David Moyes record victory as Everton manager came against Sunderland in a 7-1 demolition in 2007. Anthonys95 is right though, they just had an off day and we shouldn't be getting ahead of ourselves just yet.

Edited by BoroBlue

Guest blueboy122

O god your pathetic. Getting chased? I think only around 10% of Everton fans indulge in that sort of thing. By the way what was it like to have an atmosphere in your stadium last night? I dont think I heard the Sunderland fans once? O sorry apart from that shitty tune you lot kept singing haha it was like a blind date tune or something. Shit fans shit club. Great stadium though.

Guest blueboy122

Haha maybe you might actually win something under Moyes... Oh wait no, no you won't

O sorry yes you have won a promotion in the last 10 years, whats it like in the championship haha

Guest blueboy122

Also another point to the blues... How comfy were those coaches, I was on an evesway coach which had great leg room and leather seats could have easily gone straight down to wembley from the stadium of light.

Shit atmosphere pffftt! Best in the league mate, unlike the cardboard box you play in with your wooden seats hahaa embarrassing and not we haven't done much in recent history actually we've been awful in recent history but we have had different managers the lot, fair enough Moues stays in the league but you might want to think about progressing sometime soon?

Haha maybe you might actually win something under Moyes... Oh wait no, no you won't

Lmao, 2 seconds mate while I think of everything Sunderland have won.... Honestly.. What a shit insult. Think before you type you baffoon! Face it you got batterd last night so go and spend another £30m this summer and see if you can eventually beat us next year oh and keep hold of cattermole and kyriagkos.... Class acts!

Shit atmosphere pffftt! Best in the league mate, unlike the cardboard box you play in with your wooden seats hahaa embarrassing and not we haven't done much in recent history actually we've been awful in recent history but we have had different managers the lot, fair enough Moues stays in the league but you might want to think about progressing sometime soon?

Best in the league!? Half the time you could hear a pin drop at the SOL!!! Your chairman also started crying last season because you were all staying at home to watch the match instead of going! Joke! And we're honestly talking about progression... From a sunderland fan.... Really!? Oh and recent history!? Try 1978...

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Ha ha Sunderland, the latest in the line of clubs that believe a few bob makes up for not having any pedigree. Last league title? Try before the war -1936!!! You did win one of your two FA cups in 1973 though - unless you want to count the one in 1937???

Maybe you need the FA cup runners up or League cup runners up in 92 and 85 to help you out???

Poor post, from a supporter of a poor team with a poor history... Whats the alternative team on wearside? Yes, all your mighty support comes from having only one club in the city, same as Newcastle.

Try being Everton, and I hate to say it Liverpool, we manage great support being one of two premiership options in an economically challenged area.

Seems some of the fans just like cattermole and bardsley have an inferiority complex - small mans syndrome.

Yes you won last night but tbh we were shocking so don't get ahead of yourselves and also all the scousers thinking there great last making their mouths go and then shit themselves when yous got chased haha pathetic and also hope you enjoyed your free busses home you cheap worthless scum and makes it more fun to see you get humiliated off your bitter rivals at wembley hahahaaa! PS start speaking English will you, it's really annoying!

you mangy little cunt stick...as said who the fuck are sunderland?? you can't beat us..ever...your biggest success is somehow gettin martin o'neill to takeover your shite LITTLE club..start speaking english?? if that is a jibe on the scouse accent then glass houses my shitty little friend...you sound like the outcasts of a geordie family and who the fuck wants to be that?? apologies for bein a bit harsh(ha) but from your opening gambit i presumed you are an uneducated little fuck rag so thought i better speak at your level...now go and lick the wounds on all 11 arseholes that were on that pitch last night cos they got pummelled more than your mam at a morrissey concert...ta ta

whats your definition of the word recent boyo? about 100 years? the only person to see sunderland win anythin was probably in the front seat alongside noah...and atmosphere? don't make me laugh...the only thing you can hear is the sound of you little cunts scratchin yourselves cos you ain't used to havin hair there yet...now fuck the fuck off

Yes you won last night but tbh we were shocking so don't get ahead of yourselves and also all the scousers thinking there (they're) great last making their mouths go (what?) and then shit themselves when yous (you) got chased haha pathetic and also hope you enjoyed your free busses home you cheap worthless scum and makes it more fun to see you get humiliated off (by) your bitter rivals at wembley hahahaaa! PS start speaking English will you, it's really annoying!

Oh dear, another 16 year old cyber warrior! Did your mum let you watch Green Street before the game you big bad hooligan you!?

"PS start speaking English will you, it's really annoying!"....indeed it is! See above corrections, also note you failed to use any punctuation whatsoever. For them reasons i award you an F and 5 days detention!

Now jog on you little scruff!