IGNORED

Semi Final

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Green Man was a great pub for the semis last time out, massive beer garden so hopefully the weather's good!

The Green Man was a great pub for the semis last time out, massive beer garden so hopefully the weather's good!

thanks was thinking of going green man anyway just wandered what other choices dont want to be sat in there on my own as only evertonian gone down without ticket

Nuneaton Bluenose - just make a quick call to the pubs concerned and make sure they are showing it. There is some strange bye-law that limits some of the pubs in the area from showing the game.

The Bear on Wembley High Street is apparently showing it and the guy who runs it is a season ticket blue.

If we win I will be hanging around afterwards in one or other pub and am sure many others will.

Torquay fan here in peace , here's my prediction for the game

What a wanker...

Jelavic to score first half (as he predicted)

The shite to score from a breakaway goal in the second half to level it (missed the Distin backpass like but still predicted)

And them to win late on with a goal from a truely shite player (in reality, Carroll, which he also predicted)

Liverpool to win 2-1, after going a goal down...holyshitballs.

Nuneaton Bluenose - just make a quick call to the pubs concerned and make sure they are showing it. There is some strange bye-law that limits some of the pubs in the area from showing the game.

The Bear on Wembley High Street is apparently showing it and the guy who runs it is a season ticket blue.

If we win I will be hanging around afterwards in one or other pub and am sure many others will.

thanks watched it in thirsty eddies must great pub bouncers superb great atmosphere then all turned on distins back pass but alas i stayed with several hundred evertonians to watch grand national didnt win that either