IGNORED

Semi Final

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was hard to read anything in that link with all the goddamn commercials all over the place, I wouldn't purchase the awful sub standard tabloid rag that is the Daily Star if they were damn well giving them awaydry.png

I did manage to read through and it's hard to believe there hasn't been another semi-final meeting between the sides since 1977. We had a very useful side at the time with Latchford, McKenzie, KIng, Lyons etc, and Gordon Lee didn't do that bad, infact he did quite well during his tenure, but despite coming close to a trophy on several occasions and doing well in the league, we never actually won anything at the time.

What happened 35 years ago is water under the bridge now, Yes we fell foul of a genuine mistake from the match official but it wasn't to be the last time we saw such an instance. To the present day, and all these years later there will be another semi-final meeting in a week, and all to play for. They may start as favorites but their league form has been poor recently and this does represent a very good opportunity to beat them. They are strictly average I think, and with everyone pulling their weight and going out with heart and determination, I think we just may have enough to beat them again and into another FA cup Final. Don't want to get carried away at this early stage, but feel quietly confident.

I don't suppose I can put a little beg in the pot?

Anyone got available credits or anyway of getting a ticket at reasonable price?

I was willing to let it slide despite being in London next weekend as I don't haven't been to the games this year and didn't really know of any other way to get myself tickets. But now my dad called me and told me he'd happened upon some tickets from someone despite not even trying...this sounded great until he told me he was taking his wife who has no interest in football! Very frustrated!

I don't suppose I can put a little beg in the pot?

Anyone got available credits or anyway of getting a ticket at reasonable price?

I was willing to let it slide despite being in London next weekend as I don't haven't been to the games this year and didn't really know of any other way to get myself tickets. But now my dad called me and told me he'd happened upon some tickets from someone despite not even trying...this sounded great until he told me he was taking his wife who has no interest in football! Very frustrated!

isn't that selfish of her to go when she knows you're desperate to?

isn't that selfish of her to go when she knows you're desperate to?

That's what I thought when I first read it. With the massive crush for tickets the Everton end should be full of true supporters (not to mention that we want it as loud as possible) so people who are going just for a day out shoulden't really be allowed to go at all. If you're that desperate to go (like many Evertonians are) then I'd of thought that the ticket your Papa purchased would be yours.

Ring Childline.

haha, sound ideas...not sure childline would be much help to a pissed off 28 year old with no Wembley ticket mind!

Annoyingly considering the £260 tout website tickets now, it's so tempting but such a rip off for £40-£50 tickets. I guess the only question is can I afford it and do I want a ticket enough to pay it!

Annoyingly considering the £260 tout website tickets now, it's so tempting but such a rip off for £40-£50 tickets. I guess the only question is can I afford it and do I want a ticket enough to pay it!

I'd feel like a mug paying that much money for a ticket that was originally valued at £40-50. Just wait until the final and then get a ticket for the prices they are charging or keep your fingers crossed and hope something works out for you with the Semi.

haha, sound ideas...not sure childline would be much help to a pissed off 28 year old with no Wembley ticket mind!

don't blame you man i feel absolutely gutted for ya...i wouldn't forgive them to be honest...it's almost like shittin on you in your sleep

hi all gutted i cant get ticket even though been to more than enough home games too qualify but all bought on my mates account he has ticket but can only buy one,anyway going down for day out watch it in pubs near wembley anyone else doing that got a great feeling about this one fancy us to win well want to see allthe kopites crying after game

Bought myself a ticket through the Club Wembley thing now, set me back £190 including the 15% charge by the Wembley folk, I wouldn't have payed any more than that and have been robbed as it is but I'll take it on the chin (as long as we win).

If anyone is still after tickets people have been picking them up cheaper with someone recently saying they got one for £99.

Bought myself a ticket through the Club Wembley thing now, set me back £190 including the 15% charge by the Wembley folk, I wouldn't have payed any more than that and have been robbed as it is but I'll take it on the chin (as long as we win).

If anyone is still after tickets people have been picking them up cheaper with someone recently saying they got one for £99.

Where from for that cheap?

Spoke to the box office today, tickets ordered on Tuesday have been posted and will arrive tomorrow morning by special delivery. It got me thinking, who'd be liable for a lost ticket in the post?

Royal Mail I'd imagine.

Make sure someone's in to sign for them!

Well this is the problem...my bird's out for an hour in the morning which means under sods law, paragraph 7, line 14 that the postman is going to turn up then! If that is the case though I'm 80% sure she'd be able to get it from the depot with a form of my ID. If not evertons stance on the matter was tough shit basically...but hey they've got my £65 now so why would they care!?

In work today and the place is getting redone. (Fire doors and stuff) The guys doing the job are all from Liverpool. AND They are all Bluenoses too. I got back up at last. (Well for the next few months at least.)

We win the semi I may be found in a gutter somewhere with my new mates LOL