IGNORED

Semi Final

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pity that a team like Liverpool has a usually mild tempered goally sent off due to play acting, especially when they have players like Suarez who like to get up straight after being fouled in order not to get a fellow pro in trouble. We have that dirty cheat neville, did you see the way he rolled around after larson tapped him?

Oh I hate sarcasm!

I think Reina missing is a huge blow especially if it goes to spot kicks but i think we have enough to finish the job in ninety minutes. A defence has to have confidence in the goalie and if the lad has hardly ever played we need to put the pressure on from the start. I think he is one of their best and most influential players

Fuck off, £60 for a ticket, that's strange.

I had this dream last night where I was after a ticket for this cup game, and lo and behold I paid about £60 for it from I can remember, but the game was taking place in Birmingham not London. It all seems a bit fuzzy now but I remember getting the ticket, being pleased enough, but disappointed at spending so much money. I was actually stuck in the Midlands if I remember and I don't remember much else apart from it then being New Years Eve and people were out on the streets drinking in mid afternoon. The sky went dark, found myself back at home and there was someone at the windows. It was really strange, I actually did dream that last night, heaven knows what it all means. unsure.png

Fuck off, £60 for a ticket, that's strange.

I had this dream last night where I was after a ticket for this cup game, and lo and behold I paid about £60 for it from I can remember, but the game was taking place in Birmingham not London. It all seems a bit fuzzy now but I remember getting the ticket, being pleased enough, but disappointed at spending so much money. I was actually stuck in the Midlands if I remember and I don't remember much else apart from it then being New Years Eve and people were out on the streets drinking in mid afternoon. The sky went dark, found myself back at home and there was someone at the windows. It was really strange, I actually did dream that last night, heaven knows what it all means. unsure.png

Don't do drugs, kids.

She will but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

or the way the feedbag splits..fuckin horror that woman

as for dreams..off topic i know but i had the maddest one the other day..spot on my leg which i popped and summat came out that i pulled..only turned out to be some ham...kept pullin and the hole got bigger...before you know it my thigh is completely open and packed with pork chops, lamb, prawns and all kinds of meat...what the fuck does that mean?!

or the way the feedbag splits..fuckin horror that woman

as for dreams..off topic i know but i had the maddest one the other day..spot on my leg which i popped and summat came out that i pulled..only turned out to be some ham...kept pullin and the hole got bigger...before you know it my thigh is completely open and packed with pork chops, lamb, prawns and all kinds of meat...what the fuck does that mean?!

It means you're nuttier than squirrell shit.

Guest blueboy122

My Dads firm have got the tickets there, not sure how many tickets we have been allocated though. We may have upto 10 as it is used for client entertainment.

We went to Edinburgh once. It was colder than Wisconsin when we arrived.

Your best bet is to find Belushis Bar in Market Street, it's a good reliable venue.

The Queens Arms in Frederick St is another that is well worth a visit.

Burlington Bertie's on Tarvit St is worth checking out also.

Hope this helped you out.

Your best bet is to find Belushis Bar in Market Street, it's a good reliable venue.

That's great mate, thanks a lot.

Read about Beluishi's online but from the pics I seen it looks pretty small ?

Thanks again and if anyone else has any other recommendations that will be great.

COYB !!!!

how you remember all those from one trip? i can never remember fuck all pub wise when i go somewhere...maybe i overdo it :lol: