IGNORED

Jordan Willis

another young player we dont need hope its bullshit because we need to be spending our money on pienaar or another striker. shows how much money we really do have. lets just wait to see who goes because if anyone thinks kenright is going to give us money we havent made ourselves they havent a clue no wonder fellaini said he would be willing to leave our club has no ambition

Did Felli really say that?

I really hope not because he is by far our best player.

I saw the interview where he did the same old proffesional footballer answers that they are taught to say, like

"i am ambitious and if everton wanted to sell me then ok" and "i am an everton player at the minute and i dont listen to speculation" But those are the same old staple interview answers that every player says.

And of course i dont read into them because we could debate there meanins for ever.

But if he has said that he is willing to go then i have to say i am really dissapointed.

i am wounded!

He struch me as a real laid back sensible guy in the other interview. But to say something like that, he must realise the effect a comment like that has on fans.

Oh well we may as well sell him now then. no point building around him if hes going to run to a bigger club the second they come sniffing. May as well get the cash now and build for the future.

Think he is one of the best midfielders in the country at the moment and would love him to stay, but i love players that love the club more.

In another interview he apparently said something like if Chelsea come in for me I'll go.

thats part of what he said. I thought he was quite open and honest, was basically "If I can go play CL and compete at the highest level, then Id love the opportunity, but no matter what, Im happy at Everton and have got 4 years on my contract. "

Thats all down to interpretation of his comments, i agree with Matt in that he will be happy wither way go or stay.

i just dont think kenright or the board have any ambition to build a team or improve its always money sell then loan a player for a year to make people forget, ill be discusted if we cant find enough money for pienaar without him we would never have finished above the shite and we cant afford a few million for a player who really does influence the team whatever certain people trhink this 6 million figure is alot more than i think they would accept they dont need him and he's in his 30s off topic i need to stop this

i just dont think kenright or the board have any ambition to build a team or improve its always money sell then loan a player for a year to make people forget, ill be discusted if we cant find enough money for pienaar without him we would never have finished above the shite and we cant afford a few million for a player who really does influence the team whatever certain people trhink this 6 million figure is alot more than i think they would accept they dont need him and he's in his 30s off topic i need to stop this

Even though I can't blame Kenwright for not wanting to spend his own money; I sadley believe this to be closer to what we can expect rather than even signing a player on a Bosman.

what makes you think that? do you remember the 90s?!

No, they havent put their own money in but that statement is just daft

Edited by Matt