IGNORED

Hello!

Toffiend_90

New to the forum, been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join.

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the course of the season biggrin.png

People will invariably find, the longer the lurking, the harder it is to actually decide to get involved in any forum discussions, regardless of TT. It goes for nearly all forum pages, it's not just about soccer pages. So advice to anyone not yet registered, looking on or reading this who wishes to participate, or hasn't made the jump yet, don't leave it too long. Seriously.

Cheers guys!

People will invariably find, the longer the lurking, the harder it is to actually decide to get involved in any forum discussions, regardless of TT. It goes for nearly all forum pages, it's not just about soccer pages. So advice to anyone not yet registered, looking on or reading this who wishes to participate, or hasn't made the jump yet, don't leave it too long. Seriously.

Very true, wish i'd joined sooner to be honest but better late than never i guess.

I sometimes wish I had registered with NSNO, but it's something I never went ahead with. The more I look at it now, the more I wished I hadn't. It's not the participants, more so the layout or design, makes Grand Old Team look like the epitome of tidiness sometimes.

huh.pngblink.pngwacko.pngblink.gifdoh.gif

Apologies to anyone who gets annoyed by an overuse of smileys, but spoken words aren't usually my first response to DK's posts.

I don't see what's so wrong about it. I was merely stating, as a true statistic, that NSNO appears more muddled and untidy than GOT does. Scribbles and slogans and irrelevant nonsense all over the pages that deviate attention from the actual Everton discussions that take place. Go over and have a look for yourselves.

There's no mention of the other sites, you just go on about them completely out of the blue. In 1994 I had a brown sauce on my bacon, sausage and egg butty. HP it was, not the same anymore, but that was the day I realised I'll be a man one day.