IGNORED

Tickets for Liverpool game?

Oztoffee

Hello folks!

I don't know whether this is the right part of the forum for this.......

I havn't been to an Everton game in UK for about 45 years (saw them in Brisbane a few years ago though). I'm back home in October and will be around for the game against Liverpool.

I'm wondering how easy (or otherwise) it would be to get a couple of tickets?

I don't get into town until about 17th...is this too late unsure.png If so, any ideas would be welcome.

Oztoffeewink.png

It's been advised on here in the past but I think it's worth contacting the club and explaining your circumstances....see if they can do anything to help. For a first game in forty-five years they just might....you must be just a little bit excited!

Alternatively you could guarantee a seat by booking a Thomas Cook package that includes a night in a hotel (that you probably won't need) https://secure.thomascooksport.com/booking.php?id=8037&m=f&ac=evtp_0612

You could try the new StubHub website that everton works with, it's where season ticket holders can sell their seats for a certain game to general punters. It might be costly due to the fixture but definitely worth checking out!

Bit uncomfortable with this...£216 for a £40 Park End ticket?

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/everton-tickets/everton-liverpool-goodison-park-28-10-2012-4110801/?ticket_id=467399276

• 3 weeks later...

hi! as i've just move to england and have no idea how the ticket system works, this is gonna sound dumb, but how the heck do I buy tickets off the everton site? It's telling me that "Everton v Liverpool is only available to customers who have purchased the correct pre-requisite products."

So...? Means I basically don't have a chance to get tickets for this game?

Do you know any one with a spare stub from earlier in the season? If not your best bet would be to buy a Soton ticket and then use it to buy a Liverpool one, plus you get the added bonus of going both games :)

Match tickets will go on sale to supporters with a previous home match ticket purchase history on Thursday 27th September at 8.00am.

All stands bar the Park End have seats left so you should be alright, although the view might not be the best.

http://eticketing.evertonfc.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=GD&product=T13A04&campaign=&type=H

Replying to Nikkolamur firstly; you're absolutely right..no chance in that area.....been there and tried that to no avail.

What I have done is get a membership to ForEverton Overseas. Costs 20 pounds but you have access to tickets at a slight discount rate.

I had to join from Oz giving my home phone number but having the tickets delivered to my sisters place in the Wirral because by the time the tickets are delivered I'll be there.

This was 2 days ago....the money has been taken off my credit card almost immediately and I'm waiting for my sister to phone to tell me the tickets have arrived.

I got 2 Bullens Rd OAP tickets for 68 quid including the ForEverton membership.

Worth a go Nikko and good luck!

Just a quick addition to the above post....during my search for tickets I phoned the fansite number (yes....from Oz!). It was 10p per minute and I was put on hold for ever. Meanwhile the background music was Z Cars (of course) but it was the tinniest, scratchiest, most distorted piece of crap it has ever been my misfortune to hear. Surely to God we could get something done about it.....it was not a good thing professionally speaking and anyone calling must have been disappointed.

More humorously, when the girl eventually answered I realised how long I'd been away......couldn't understand a bloody word she said! I had to interrupt her and tell her to slow down a bit so I could understand. So she spoke REAL slow and like she was talking to a baby, Shit it was so funny I cracked up! :)

Looking forward the the game. COYB!

did you manage to get ticket then? I take it you have from that last comment.

I just had a look and was amazed that I have the prerequisits to get a ticket. Normally it's much tighter this far away from the game and I only went to 2 games last season. Was tempted to buy one but I can't really afford the ticket or the flight this month.

Got a pair off Stubhub for £50 each. Thought the only way of doing it was to one day get a season ticket (once I've made my fortune). Living in Bristol and still being at the pre-fortune stage of development, I can't financially justify more than two or three games a season.

It's been a life-long ambition, the club just got me from a very young age, like it does, even though I had no tangible connection - so I didn't mind paying just over face value as a one off. Good seats, too.