IGNORED

Need some help!

Bluebird3

Hello there Toffees! Cardiff fan here in peace, ive recently moved to liverpool from home for university which means i will not be able to watch my beloved Cardiff! so im going to adopt Everton as my second team. Just want to know what is the best way to get hold of tickets etc? and where to sit? any help will be greatly appreciated! cheers guys

Hello there Toffees! Cardiff fan here in peace, ive recently moved to liverpool from home for university which means i will not be able to watch my beloved Cardiff! so im going to adopt Everton as my second team. Just want to know what is the best way to get hold of tickets etc? and where to sit? any help will be greatly appreciated! cheers guys

Join as an 'Evertonian' member through the official site e-ticketing, £20 for the season and you get a 3 day window to buy tickets before they go on general sale. That'll pretty much guarantee you a ticket for every home game. Although saying that Goodison isn't often sold-out in the current financial climate(like many other clubs!) so you'll often get a ticket on the day but be careful as Goodison is old and has lots of obstructed seating!

Join as an 'Evertonian' member through the official site e-ticketing, £20 for the season and you get a 3 day window to buy tickets before they go on general sale. That'll pretty much guarantee you a ticket for every home game. Although saying that Goodison isn't often sold-out in the current financial climate(like many other clubs!) so you'll often get a ticket on the day but be careful as Goodison is old and has lots of obstructed seating!

Ok thanks! whats the best way of getting to the ground from Lime street station?

If you go over to the Official Site, they have advice for anyone on how to get to Goodison Park, from all directions when arriving in the City, be it Lime Street or one of the bus stations, with relevant numbers for services and directions by car even. Kirkdale Station is the nearest train stop to the stadium.

Don't forget to visit the Beatles Story down by the Albert Dock when you go up

Hello Bluebird and welcome. (Lived in South Wales for a while some years back. I live in North Wales now. They speak Welsh here so any help you can give would be gratefully received smile.png ) goggledd cymru am byth I suppose LOL

PS. Oh by the way sorry about the shirt.

Edited by Rubecula