IGNORED

Old or World Football Kits - (full kit)

c1982

Does anyone know where to buy old or world full kits from for a fair price?

I'm organising a Euro stag do for a mate who happens to be a Kopite and I've decided we need a dress-up all dayer as 'Full-Kit Wankers!' Obviously he'll be wearing an ill-fitting EFC pink number but I am going to set the rule that kits must be shit and if the stag can't name them he must do a shot (there's about 20 of us going so could get messy!)

I'd personally like a South American or J-League number so if anyone knows any sites or even better any shops then I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Why not try something like 'Classic strips' or 'retro strips' or whatever it was damn well called if only I could remember it.

Here it is. 'Classic Football shirts' and a link provided

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/international-teams/european/italy.html

Here's another one that may be of use

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_browse.aspx?category%7Ccategory_root%7C13125=football&category%7Ccat_13125%7C11145=football+fashion&category%7Ccat_11145%7C13841=retro+range

May not be quite what you're looking for but worth a try. Failing that there's always Sports Direct, they have some worthwhile retro strips sometimes, at discounted prices. Hope that helped you out.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...