IGNORED

Norwich

Finn balor

Don't like the sound of some of the above, but at least we have a lead, but seem to be making hard work of it again ?

Whatever happens today we will be in fifth place at least until this evening as WBA got another victory earlier today and are now in third place ?!

Champions League soccer at West Bromwich Albion, that would be fucking something, but I wish them well.

Still 1 - 0 up there at the moment but plenty of time left. And that's what worries me a little too much.

Keep that damn lead.. We have to get those three points and continue to challenge.

I haven't got any commentary, no streams, no Everton TV, just simple BBC updates on their page, it's all that's necessary right now.

Says six minutes left, but the game has less to run than that surely.

Hold out and get those three points, even if it sounds like another indifferent performance. Win's a win, I couldn't give a shit right now in the manner it arrives.

I haven't got any commentary, no streams, no Everton TV, just simple BBC updates on their page, it's all that's necessary right now.

Says six minutes left, but the game has less to run than that surely.

Hold out and get those three points, even if it sounds like another indifferent performance. Win's a win, I couldn't give a shit right now in the manner it arrives.

Jesus dude... crying.gif