IGNORED

Dream Team - Future edition*

Lowensda

On 29/09/2012 at 00:25, pete0 said:

Gladys for the atmosphere. Park end has the best view from behind the goal. If you prefer to watch football from the side the Main Stand is good, but suffers with obstructed views (if the tickets off stubhub it is probs a ST holder so the view should be good regardless of what stand).

Scoreline for the game 5-2. I'm swinging between a goal fest or an upset as Southampton played very well in the 2nd half against Villa and would have caused any team problems. Lambert, Lallana, Ramirez, and Clyne all capable of creating a goal.

On 23/01/2013 at 21:32, pete0 said:

Everything is already in place here defensively, and he has the balls to bench players tactically. Lallana would become a likely transfer too.

On 05/05/2013 at 18:29, pete0 said:

Stoke 40 - Shotton, Begovic, Kacaniklic

Fulham 40 - Ruiz, Reither
Aston Villa 40 - Rather we used our own kids, Albrighton or Weimann at a push.
Southampton 39 - Lallana, Clyne, Yoshida, Gaston, and either striker (can see Southampton being my second team next year)
Norwich 38 - Hoolahan
Newcastle 38 - Ben Arfa, Cabaye or Tiote, Cisee
Sunderland 37 - Mignolet
Wigan 35 - McCarthy, Maloney, Kone, McManaman
Reading 28 -
QPR 25 - Remy, Mackie, Barton

Don't think there is many who woud make our bench from the teams above. Highlighted players good enough to be regulars.

On 01/09/2012 at 17:47, pete0 said:

Nev was awful in midfield, but any chance to moan about Clyne aha. Will you ever forgive the club for not getting him? tongue.png

I'm only jesting btw, think we should have had a look at him

On 09/12/2012 at 01:12, pete0 said:

I've cut down on the foreign footy so my list won't be the most comprehensive.

First pick, pipping Barkley, Oscar, and Gotze, is Isco - Attacking Mid. Absolutely class, one reason why Spain aren't worried about their ageing stars.

Xhaka - Central mid. Only one with some bite to him I can think of (Ideally to build a great team you need a solid DM and CB, but not many are mature so young). Swap with Rodwell if he develops.

Nastasic - has done well for City, done better than most under 21's I can think of.

Alaba - Left Back. All great teams are built on the foundation of a great left back wink.png

Wellington - Striker. Twitter buzz about the next big thing from Brazil.

Tempted to put Green from the early words coming from the club.

Team with some slight rule breaking with 22 year olds Schurrle and Alan Dzagoev based on the Euros.

Curtois

Clyne* Duffy Nastasic Alaba

Holby Dzagoev Xhaka Schurrle

Isco

Wellington

*Some TT member rates him highly tongue.png

Go suck some eggs Haf.