IGNORED

Explain The Monarchy To Me

thoward18

Guest Nikica

Don't care about it at all, but equally I don't understand why there is so much animosity towards the Royal family from people who don't even know them.

Deleted.

Edited by Nikica

They are pricks who take the piss. If they had any human decency at all they would give lots of their vast, repulsive and unearned fortune away to those who can't even afford to eat. They hoard billions simply to symbolise their power and to attract unwarranted admiration.

Also, they moan like fuck about the press yet they don't realise that without the press's lack of balance and constant reporting of them people would be less indoctrinated and they'd consequently have far less support. If they don't like the media intrusion or constant attention the Queen can always abdicate, but she won't do that as she knows what a cushy little life she has going.

They also treat their staff like scum, don't even pay them the minimum wage, and refuse to pay for their own repairs on their palaces and castles (all this while pensioners across the country are freezing in winter and people are resorting to food banks to eat).

Then there's Phil the Greek and Charlie boy's constant troglodyte-like comments and the behaviour of that clown Harry while abroad, Kate being a gold-digging, social climbing slag and other behavioural problems too prevalent to mention.

Basically, they're cunts who look upon the rest of us with barely disguised contempt. They clearly have no morals whatsoever because how can anyone who has their vast privilege and doesn't put most of it back even look at themselves in the mirror?

I don't need to know them to know what a shower of arseholes they are. I don't know Mugabe either but I'm pretty sure he's a prick.

Kate,"a gold-digging, social climbing slag"....she could just be a nice girl who's fell in love with what happens to be the future King of England.If she is after the money, fame and easy life she's no worse than millions of other people."To any premeirship footballer reading this"......if you didn't know your wife before you made the first team, you probably married one!!

I tend not to get too stressed about the monarchy......have though thought in the last few years, that as a gesture to the country, they could pay for and run a new state of the art childrens hospital.Give something back to the country.

Guest Nikica

Kate,"a gold-digging, social climbing slag"....she could just be a nice girl who's fell in love with what happens to be the future King of England.If she is after the money, fame and easy life she's no worse than millions of other people."To any premeirship footballer reading this"......if you didn't know your wife before you made the first team, you probably married one!!

I tend not to get too stressed about the monarchy......have though thought in the last few years, that as a gesture to the country, they could pay for and run a new state of the art childrens hospital.Give something back to the country.

Deleted.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

I've deleted all my comments (can't do anything about the one which was quoted, and unlike the others was less about facts and debate and more of a character assassination) as this will end up in a massive bitch-fest. Even though I am completely and utterly against some of the things said on the first page I don't want things to escalate about a discussion on the royals on a football website so have did the mature thing before it gets out of hand.

Debates on this matter are just frustrating from a republican's perspective and I cba with the hassle and tit-for-tat, and I expect nobody else can either. So the comments are gone.

Edited by Nikica