IGNORED

Suenos Mas Raro

Dalziel Kane

Just recently I have been experiencing very bizarre dreams. This usually occurs after a liquor night of all things, but in all seriousness, some damn strange things have been occuring after turning in (at whatever hour of the night)

The most recent, from what I recall, I was in South London and it was late morning / early afternoon, was trying to purchase a Millwall piece of merchandise, there was outdoor markets everywhere, remember being in Lewisham but it was spelled 'Lewish' with the last letters missing, tried to get to Woolwich or Charlton, ran out of time, the sky went black, and then got chased by a woman with a knife and actually got stabbed, but it was only a flesh wound, and there was no serious damage. Tried to run away, but couldn't get clear. In the end she dropped the knife, I got hold of it, and threw it at her, and I don't remember much after that - it was fucking surreal.

I was drinking some heavy liquor the night before, which always makes dreams all the much better.

Before that, there was a Scotland vs England game, for the right to qualify for a soccer tourney, but can't remember if it was the World Cup or Euro Championships. Scots won 4 - 2 and I think it was in England and I was celebrating wildly and it felt euphoric. Maybe it's just a dislike of England rather than any Scottish nationality but I did celebrate and remember what a great feeling it was. I don't often have soccer dreams.

Doubtless other experiences, but they are the two most recent and most relevant.

I recommend a mixture of absinthe and brandy before home, as it really can make for some damn strange dreams.

Just wondered if there was any similar experiences, as all this really did occur just recently.

No time wasters.

I went to a 'Transfer Centre' (far too much time on SSN) and I was watching first hand the 'bidding' process of buying and trading players.

The setting was very Industrial, almost 'Dishonoured' like? Futuristic, but not. No transfers of note went, apart from Lampard funny enough. There was a fat guy, in a circular tower with a bidding hammer, who'd slam it down when some terrible, make-shift teams from russia, were buying all the players.

Then once a player was bought, someone dropped their respective key into a drain, it would get washed away and i'd be responsible for handing it over to the new owners. As if the key, was the rights to the player.

Even this piece was ill advised in retrospect, but I'm doing myself no favors with drink just lately, and we're not talking about a mere beer or two either, have been on some real nasty liquor the last few months, and I tell myself every time to just quit with all that shit, but just getting nowhere.

All what I said was true incidentally. Actual dreams that I can best recall, just damn bizarre from all I can remember.

Furthermore, if that (title) was a target player, it would be in the relevant index, not miscellaneous talk.

It's 'strange dreams' or 'dreams more strange' in the simplest terms. Not a soccer player or target

Edited by Dalziel Kane

If you become an alcoholic mate, it is harder to kick than Heroin, so bear that in mind.

As for dreams, they are generally hand in hand with current worries, and things on ones mind. Trying to apply logic to stuff, and dwelling on / contemplating things will have you dreaming lots of weird shit.

I'll never be an alcoholic, as in always know when enough is enough, and never drink at home either or before going out as some do. It's not how much I drink that's primarily the issue, but what I drink. I'm not one for light ales or shandies damn it, but just need to cut out some of what's being consumed, or do it less regularly. It's a downward spiral I know, but don't have an issue with it, so to speak. it can be controlled. I wouldn't even look at stuff like Heroin. Dirty filthy shit, and I have genuine sympathy for anyone that has a habit or can't see a way out of that

But this was about dreams to begin with, granted, but the liquor plays a pivotal part in what you dream about. They make it more surreal or unnerving or memorable. Going to bed with a cup of horlicks, so to speak, isn't going to produce much. I don't drink to have bizarre dreams - that's just the way they occur all on their own.

You never dream about what you intended before turning in, is one main irritating factor of everything relevant here today.

33 per cent proof isn't all that strong with regards to some of the nefarious liquids I've experienced recently. I don't think I'd even try it of all things.

and at 13 pounds a bottle, you can pick up absinthe from the same store for a couple of pounds extra, and it's twice as strong at 60 per cent proof, although if you go to Portugal or Spain it's available at anything up to 85 per cent proof.

They can keep that, wouldn't even try that for medicinal purposes.

Sorry about the huge picture.

It tastes very nice, and isn't as strong as normal whiskey, or the mouth wash that is Absynth.

Tried that for the first time on Monday [it was my Uncles Bday, just to clarify I'm not a pissheadlaugh.png ], surprised the mixer suggested for it is apple juice, but it went down a treat. Great throw back to my childhood tasted exactly like

atomic_fire_blast__87405_zoom.jpg

33 per cent proof isn't all that strong with regards to some of the nefarious liquids I've experienced recently. I don't think I'd even try it of all things.

and at 13 pounds a bottle, you can pick up absinthe from the same store for a couple of pounds extra, and it's twice as strong at 60 per cent proof, although if you go to Portugal or Spain it's available at anything up to 85 per cent proof.

They can keep that, wouldn't even try that for medicinal purposes.

Drinks can taste nice too. They don't have to knock your head off. 33% is still going to get you a driving ban and a penile dysfunction if you drink enough.

I thought he was maybe a kid but wasn't 100 per cent on that, sometimes feel like I'm the oldest one here damn it.

I would never DUI either on a previous response, but it appears you meant the long term effects of intoxications. Thus far, have had no problem with 'the other mentioned' as earlier today demonstrated.

That's two days without a drink now. Doing well actually. And no strange dreams either of all things since the last mentioned. I knew there had to be a connection

I was born in the twentieth century..

I never disclose ages on fan pages, or self photos, or 'pictures of pets' or any other fucking asinine nonsense I have encountered on other registered sites going back far enough. All you need know is, I've seen a lot of the world and my younger days are sadly a thing of the past. But never any need to disclose actual ages. What other people do wherever you find them, is their business.

Doubtless they'll be older people on these pages, but they keep themselves to themselves and don't offer any information also. That's fine enough

I was born in the twentieth century..

I never disclose ages on fan pages, or self photos, or 'pictures of pets' or any other fucking asinine nonsense I have encountered on other registered sites going back far enough. All you need know is, I've seen a lot of the world and my younger days are sadly a thing of the past. But never any need to disclose actual ages. What other people do wherever you find them, is their business.

Doubtless they'll be older people on these pages, but they keep themselves to themselves and don't offer any information also. That's fine enough

I couldn't care less how old you are Dalziel.

I take people how I find them.

Believe me when I tell you, that you will no doubt have a problem with acne in the not too distant future.

I didn't find out much about anyone from the Blueroom.

Except the blatant observation that one or two participants were brain dead Idiots or not worth the time of day. Nothing was ever given away in personal information, and as for pictures, it wasn't going to happen. I don't know what they get up to now for the most part, but not going back any time soon.

This has deviated off it's intended subject and I've about abandoned any hope of a salvage operation.

Only to add every now and then I do have some bizarre soccer dreams, but can't always remember what occured.

It's never at a womens game and getting in the team bath with players, is the only misfortune