IGNORED

Bury & Port Vale

GoldfishMemory

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dnt think so i was looking before if you have sky your best bet is listening to sky sports (chennel 408)

Artetas goal was a 20 yard free kick

38965[/snapback]

kk, Only Arteta could do that! :D

IS the Score

0-0 againts Port Vale????

heard nout on it?

2-1 now Matthew Tipton

Edited by Cloud

Theres nothing going on in that game!!

This if from

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/pre-...n-underway.html

Everton's pre-season campaign is officially gets underway with games at Bury and Port Vale being played simultaneously.

Full details to follow:

3.41pm: Gigg Lane. Matthew Tipton pulls a goal back for Bury. Bury 1 Everton 2.

3.21pm: Gigg Lane. Mikel Arteta doubles the Blues' advantage with a free kick from 20-yards. Bury 0 Everton 2

3.09pm: Gigg Lane. Victor Anichebe opens Everton's pre-season account. Latest score: Bury 0 Everton 1.

2.00pm: Lescott ruled out of Port Vale game with a virus.

good results, shame about lescott but if he's just got an illness that's not so bad.

shame Johnson didn't score but anichobe scoring is good news, the lad looks like he's got a good future at the moment. i'd like to see a lot of him this season, obviously mostly off the bench but he could definately prove excellent back up.

won't take long for him to move ahead of mcfadden in the pecking order.

pretty good results though, good long run outs with not too many substitutions, no injuries and a few goals.

Just got back from bury and it was a typical first pre season game with the players not realy up for it in the seccond half. Highlight of the game came post final whistle with a pitch invasion and a bit of a piss take outa the Bury fans.

Not much to tell you about the players except they all looked unfit but thats only to be expected. The tram and train home was quality, lots of beer, singing and a few little scuffles but all in all a quality day.

One of the lads i was with ended up with AJ's top, gutted for the lad cos it aint got a name on but its AJ's first ever Everton top all the same. AJ seems a good kid too he stayed on at the end and signed autographs while everyone tried to steel his clothes, man that lad is small.

The boys did us proud and the fans even more so there was at least 4,500 there and we outnumbered Bury fans 2:1 :D

there should be some images on the official site but I can't see them check here:

http://www.evertonfc.com/match/report/0607...verton.html?t=2

Maybe it's cos I am using Firefox

this was on the main site of AJ getting all his stuff nicked not sure about posting the image but if a mod needs to take it down I understand

post-1060-1152997374_thumb.jpg

Edited by L_Blue

Joe Cardle from Port Vale who plays on the right wing and he is only 19 Yrs old, i have been told that he had a really good game againts us and looked good got bagfuls of pace, some nice tricks and a decent shot on him,

hopefully Moyesy was keeping an eye on him.