IGNORED

Bury & Port Vale

GoldfishMemory

So Saturday is the day our first pre season friendlys :D

I'm looking to get up to Bury on the train most proberbly, its pay on the gate and hopefully that will be the main game of the two so i can see the new lads.

Anyone else going or does anyone have any information yet on who is playing in which game?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't Cahill, Valente and Howard been given extra time off to have a holiday with there family.

Full squad for each game

Everton squad to face Bury: Iain Turner, John Ruddy, Mark Hughes, Joseph Yobo, Alan Stubbs, Leon Osman, Mikel Arteta, Phil Neville, Bjarni Vidarsson, Andy Johnson, Victor Anichebe, Patrick Boyle, Stephen Connor, Alan Kearney, Scott Phelan, Darren Dennehy, Scott Spencer.

Squad to face Port Vale: Richard Wright, Jamie Jones, John Irving, David Weir, Joleon Lescott, Gary Naysmith, Andy van der Meyde, Lee Carsley, Simon Davies, Kevin Kilbane, James Beattie, James McFadden, Ryan Harpur, John Paul Kissock, Lee Molyneux, Steven Morrison

Everton squad to face Bury: Iain Turner, John Ruddy, Mark Hughes, Joseph Yobo, Alan Stubbs, Leon Osman, Mikel Arteta, Phil Neville, Bjarni Vidarsson, Andy Johnson, Victor Anichebe, Patrick Boyle, Stephen Connor, Alan Kearney, Scott Phelan, Darren Dennehy, Scott Spencer.

Squad to face Port Vale: Richard Wright, Jamie Jones, John Irving, David Weir, Joleon Lescott, Gary Naysmith, Andy van der Meyde, Lee Carsley, Simon Davies, Kevin Kilbane, James Beattie, James McFadden, Ryan Harpur, John Paul Kissock, Lee Molyneux, Steven Morrison.

I can understand dividing the team into 2 but if Dm is planing on playing 442 for the season ahead sureley should be looking at giving AJ and BT as many games together as possible?

38355[/snapback]

Come on adam, its early days, he wants to give the whole squad a game to get them fit. They do it nealy every year. Be patient, pre - season games are shite

SOFTLY SOFTLY CATCHY MONKEY

i'd like to see some decent scores like that but it's difficult to predict. we have too teams of half youngsters and have fresh team members. while pressumably barnet and port vale will be fielding most of their first 11.

i'll be happy if beattie and Johnson both get off the mark in their games and we get clean sheets. no injuries and some good displays from some of the youngsters who are currently doing well in the reserves (eg. vidarsson as well as anichobe).

i'd like to see some decent scores like that but it's difficult to predict.  we have too teams of half youngsters and have fresh team members.  while pressumably barnet and port vale will be fielding most of their first 11.

i'll be happy if beattie and Johnson both get off the mark in their games and we get clean sheets.  no injuries and some good displays from some of the youngsters who are currently doing well in the reserves (eg. vidarsson as well as anichobe).

38672[/snapback]

:lol:

Its Bury BTW

Anyway i understand what you are saying but i just think we'll have a good day

Joleon Lescott has been forced to put his Everton début on hold after being struck down with a virus.

The Blues’ summer signing from Wolves had been expected to make his bow at Port Vale alongside David Weir but has remained at home on Merseyside.

It is not yet known as to the full extent of Lescott’s situation but Moyes is under no pressure to have him involved with six friendly matches still left to play

Everton’s medical staff will now closely monitor the 23-year-old’s progress over the next few days in the hope that he may play some part at Preston Wednesday.