IGNORED

Phil Jagielka believes

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/04/09/phil-jagielka-believes-everton-can-seal-top-four-finish/

Pardon me, I'd have preferred to post this in the Phil Jagielka topic, but with all the will in the world, I could not find it.

There's a Phil Jagielka topic ?

Actually, could be right as I now remember something similar, but it must have fallen off the foot of the index page. Look, it's safe to say, we won't get champions league soccer now. Jagielka is a good kid, but really, there's little chance that we can do it now, and even when there was still a better opportunity than there ever was , I didn't think we could maybe do it. Been too inconsistent over enough time, haven't eradicated the incoming of late goals or taken chances, or beaten opposition sides we really should have. That's why we invariably fell away and a europa league (I don't like the name of it) is the best chance now of getting into europe. For arguments sake, in order to obtain a european cup place, we would have to take maximum points from about all of the last remaining fixtures, and for other teams in the vicinity to drop points themselves. It's a nice idea, but it's not going to occur unfortunately.