IGNORED

Boston bombings

Matt

I don't understand? Are they a Satanic church or something?

They're just a small church of nutters, mostly from one family.....been doing this sort of thing at US military funerals for years.

They get a lot of publicity though, Louis Theroux and Keith Allen have both done documentaries on them.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/wbcinfo/aboutwbc.html

They're one of the reasons that I won't ever go to church or become part of a religion. I've no problem with people believing in God but when certain groups come out with bullshit as mental (and inappropriate) as this then it just makes me turn against them even more.

Watched the first few minutes and actually remember that being advertised. They sound like fucking nutters, I'll watch it all tonight.

Edit: Apparently there was a man stood on one of the rooftops over-looking the finish line and didn't react when the blast happened. A theory is that he could have been involved...

xmystery-man-on-the-roof.jpg.pagespeed.i

Edited by Zoo

There actually was a movie release a few years ago with Tommy Lee Jones about bomb attacks all over the Boston area but can't recall the name of it. Since 9/11 and there's an incident back home, there's always going to be some who jump to conclusions or fear the worst, and even then a fair number of that are those who don't even reside in the United States and just read news items. No arrests have been made as of yet from what I can ascertain, no-one has admitted responsibility so we don't have a clear picture yet on who, or why, orchestrated this incident. Can only give sympathies to the families involved and find the perpetrators of this soon enough and bring them to justice.

"The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has been charged with using a weapon of mass destruction, the US Department of Justice says."

Must've had a nuclear warhead in his backpack I guesshuh.png .

Got to justify this law and terminology somehow Mike!