IGNORED

Things you're looking forward to?

Finn balor

I saw parts of some games. Really high quality and several other nations clearly light years ahead of us (England).

Same story right across the board for the English football sides. It's going to be a long time until we get near other nations while the FA continually sticks it's head in the sand.

I am looking forward to something I hate. Christmas. If I make it I will be in the Church for sure as I never expected to get there alive this time around :)

It's genuine pleasant news that you're making progress with your recent health concerns.

Not one for the holidays either. Give it a week or two, and you'll have all the fucking merchandise in the stores, ready for December.

I am looking forward to something I hate. Christmas. If I make it I will be in the Church for sure as I never expected to get there alive this time around :)

If you haven't joined my fantasy league by the end of the week you'll be dead anyway :shaking fist:

Great to know you're feeling better Rubes. Stick with it mate, and I'm sending some get well mojo telepathically mate.

• 2 months later...

Very pleased with our new manager, so far.

Cornwall (St Ives) was wonderful. I want to be back there... NOW! :crying:

Have cancelled Gumbet - not overly keen on someone we had planned to meet there - will go to Cyprus (Polis/Latchi), instead

Back from Cyprus a couple of days ago. I was right to look forward to it. Have been many times over the last 21 years and hasn't disappointed, so far, apart from it's going a bit expensive for us Brits since they went to the Euro and the Scandinavians and Russians are now there in their droves so paying what are expensive prices to us, for Cyprus, are cheap (half or less than half price) to what the Scandinavians or Russians pay at home so Cyprus could well become their Spain of the 70s, 80s and 90s, as it was to us, but that's up to the Cypriots and whether or not they want to sell their soul.

Anyway, have decided to look in to living and working there and have, in fact, already made enquiries about work. The climate and Cypriots in general more than make up for any rash ideas they have about tourism so when we next qualify for European football maybe I'll get to see the mighty Blues in the 3rd qualifying round of the Europa Cup in July against one of their top Nicosia or Limassol sides.